Request for help for the Loomii Brothers' family

el stumpo

Registered
As many of you read in this thread. Jon's (Loomis) brother Stephen passed away while riding on this past Sunday 9/4. Steve had a big heart, great laugh and was always fun to around.

Steve leaves behind a wife and two daughters (1 and 5). We know that times today are tough financially and now it is even more so for a single mom. Anything will help offset the upcoming medical (he was in trauma care for hours), funeral and living expenses.

Any (and some) day will be our last. As motorcycle brothers, we know that the risk is even higher for us. Please consider helping out Steve's family. You can send PayPal donations to jlombardo1@nc.rr.com. Please mark it as Charity so there are no fees. :please:

Doug - Thanks for allowing me to post.

Ride safe everyone. Thank you for your help in this time of need. :bowdown:

steve samantha and brooklyn.jpg

steve at dragon.jpg

As a father the above pic of him and his daughters is tearjerking. I am most sorry for the loss of a father, a husband and a son who was also a brother that will be missed. I'll send what I can.

RIP.

Thanks for your help Blanca.

Very hard Hayabusa4life. The Bashes will be different without him around.

That picture realy makes it sad. Almost makes you want to give up the whole bike thing. I'll send what I can.
Thanks
E

Edit: Money sent!

Thank you all so much, for the help my family has received, When all settles down. I will be contacting everyone individual to thank them for support and thoughts and prayers.

Back