Broken front turn signal lens

Haywood

Registered
Seems I took a stone in the right front turn signal lens and it's broken. How do I get the old one off? Can I just remove the right hand side lower and reach up and in, or (gulp!) does the nose need to come off?

If anyone can help with some advice, I'd appreciate it.

bump.gif

Seems I took a stone in the right front turn signal lens and it's broken.  How do I get the old one off?  Can I just remove the right hand side lower and reach up and in, or (gulp!) does the nose need to come off?

If anyone can help with some advice, I'd appreciate it.
You can do it with the nose still on the bike but it takes a little bit of work.  Get a stubby screw driver and it is held in by two screws. Take both the side panel and the one under the nose off and you'll be able to see what you need to do.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081225437 -->

a right angle screw driver also helps to get the bottem screw out from under the nose. Shoot me a Pm if you need replacements.

Take the nose off or its a pain . If you need a stock lens let me know , you just pay shipping .

Thanks a lot gents!! I wish I had held off ordering the replacement.. the darn thing is costing my $35! What a rip off! Anyway, I'll see if I can get it replaced without taking the nose off first as I don't look forward to stripping it down that far just to replace a turn signal lens.

You guys seem to have some spare parts available, does anyone have a headlight lens? I've scratched mine and I dont want to have to resort to one of those preforated stickers to hide the scratch.

Back