Broken Arrow Boys

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Buddy of mine asked if I wanted to ride to Tallequah Sat morning for Breakfast. Not sure what time yet, But thought I would see if anyone else wanted to go. PM me if you do and I will find out more specifics.

James I think you said you were busy, Let me know if anything changed.

:race::race::race::race::race:

I will let you know, unless my ex does something crazy till then, I should be on a boy scout camp out.

Who of you Broken Arrow Boys knows the brothers Sterling and Stuart Robinson?

Anyone?

Who of you Broken Arrow Boys knows the brothers Sterling and Stuart Robinson?

Anyone?

They used to race shifter karts and were sponsored by the company (SSC Racing) for which I used to work. Of course, that was seven years ago.

Great kids, great family. Obvious quality upbringing in heartland America.

I'm going to have to look those boys up...they should be about 25-26 years old right 'bout now.

They were talented, good looking, friendly, outgoing, amicable, blue-bloods.

I wonder how they're doing...

Cant say as though I know them, Lived here about 25 yrs ago moved away and just moved back 3 yrs ago.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Make sure you are wide awake if your going, There is a good chance there will be a Harley riding with us and should he somehow make it ot front you will have to watch for parts that fall off . . .

Harley
:withstupid:

Now that is a place I haven't thought about in along time. Used to ride our bikes from OSU in college in the mid 80's.

sorry can't make this one its OU texas weekend and then pinks at the dragstrip
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd love to go and get to meet you guys but this weekend just doesnt work out for me. Have a good time.

sorry can't make this one its OU texas weekend and then pinks at the dragstrip
Posted via Mobile Device

Not a problem Eric, We will meet up soon enough. What time are you going to the track, I was thinking of stopping by, Not sure if I will be able to get in or not. But its not that far so if not ohhhh well.

DEMMYM, Do you know what time your leaving or heading back yet?

Going to head out from my house at 8:00 am, Should probably be passing the Quick Trip at 145th and BA at about 8:10

As for coming back I think we are just going to eat and head back. Just a nice short ride

Give me a call at 271-1775 if your going and I will make sure we look for you at QT and wait if needbe

Well, I am in the tent on my air mattress, thanks honey, and I am calling it a night. You guys be safe and take some pics.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back