Brocks Top Tree

piratediverjefff

Registered
Installed it today and like it alot.:thumbsup:

BrocksTopTree003_zpsa152ea30.jpg

BrocksTopTree016_zps2d697d15.jpg

BrocksTopTree013_zpsdd9dc2c4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...and naturally i screwed up a couple of those chrome plated "plastic" azz caps,you'd think for $12,734.50 they coulda sprung for metal.:moon:

Still have that issue with the front brake lever touching when turned all the way to the left,no matter how i moved things around it still touches just enough to apply the front brakes(which could be touchy when turning around in parking lots,etc.).I have Pazzos and not sure if it would do it with stock levers or not but it does with the Pazzos(i'll have to fool with it a little more tomorrow when i take it for a test ride).

Still have that issue with the front brake lever touching when turned all the way to the left,no matter how i moved things around it still touches just enough to apply the front brakes(which could be touchy when turning around in parking lots,etc.).I have Pazzos and not sure if it would do it with stock levers or not but it does with the Pazzos(i'll have to fool with it a little more tomorrow when i take it for a test ride).

It will be there from now on unless you can sand some of the lever off. It is like that because it moves the bar mounts forward of where the OEM was. You will just have to remember that it touches and you will be fine.

Mine does the same thing with a Gixxer1000 master, its umm.. yeah, few close calls. I put some Orange tape around the master for a few weeks to remind me something wasn't quite right on side, been good since. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the input guys(good idea Rooster,my '03 did it also when i switched to a 1 piece tree and i too remember a few close calls:laugh:).:thumbsup:

I've sold a few of those to my buddies and it is definitely a nice piece. Nice and simple :thumbsup:

I had the same issue just adjusted it down so it won't hit! What I am told by Schnitz that if it hits with stock levers it is for a gen 1. Not a gen 2. Gen 2 clamps are made ever so different. Make sure it is for gen 2. Do some research on psycho bike as I have a thread about t and others replied to the same as well.
Now aftermarket levers no one has a clue. Brett

Howdy Brett,

According to the packaging it's made for the '08-'12 and on Brocks site said it has been redesigned so the levers will not hit.May just be the Pazzo levers(mostly where those black adjuster tabs are located).Will fool around with it a bit more when i have some time and see if i can get it sorted out/come up with a solution.:thumbsup:

Why don't u lower or raise the fork a hair to move it more to the scoop of the noise cone... Just a thought

The tree/fairings still stay in the same spot regardless of how much you slide the forks up or down bro so not an option there.I may be able to put a new groove in the handlebars and slide them back out a 1/4" or so(but then the reservoirs may hit:laugh:).I'll get it off the lift tomorrow morning and mess with it a bit,worse comes to worse i'll just have to get used to it like i did on my last one.:thumbsup:

My reaper risers did the same thing on the '06. I just about dumped it in the garage after doing the mod. Self Correcting issue :laugh: Looks good ......... won't be long and we'll have the ol dump pipe pix :whistle:

Back