Brocks Top Tree

i went down and drilled and installed a screw into the steering stop block. the head of the screw and a washer keeps me from turning too far. just enough not to hit the levers

My reaper risers did the same thing on the '06. I just about dumped it in the garage after doing the mod. Self Correcting issue :laugh: Looks good ......... won't be long and we'll have the ol dump pipe pix :whistle:

:laugh:

I think i'm over the turbo stuff dad,with these crowded freeways out here i hardly ever get a chance to use what it puts out now.:laugh:If i did anything it'd be maybe some cams and head work,or possibly a 1441.:thumbsup:

Everything I read about the 1441 is weak brother, but I know you get it done right if you go that route.

I'd be satisfied with a good,reliable motor that runs on pump and puts out 220+hp,can't really use any more than that on the street anyway.:thumbsup:

I'd be satisfied with a good,reliable motor that runs on pump and puts out 220+hp,can't really use any more than that on the street anyway.:thumbsup:

220 would be a good package from everything I'm reading. You mean I won't be able to use the 360 on 93 I'm thinking about :whistle:

What happened to ghost gezzer jeff ? I have not seen him in awhile and he was having too much fun on that turbo in NC

I was worried about him myself :laugh: Hope he's alright, I really liked that dude :laugh:

Me too,he's a good dude(and i think a few times of the front wheel liftin' at well over 100 mph showed him the light[reflexes not being at 65 what they were 30 years ago],pretty sure that bike made well over 500 hp on C-16 and he'd bought a 50 gal. drum of it:laugh:).:thumbsup:

...and those little chrome plated plastic caps/buttons that go on the bolts in the top tree(of which i destroyed 3 out of 4),stopped by a Suzuki dealer this morning and they're almost $6 each(over $25 with sales tax for a set of 4)!Needless to say i told them to kick rocks.:guns:

Found some of the metal ones with the prongs on the back,smaller head but enough to cover the holes.:thumbsup:

What's up dad,been out lately?I took off @ 8:30 this morning and got a little over a 100 miles in,got me out of the house.:laugh:

Back