Brock's pipe & Carpenter Engine Inquiry

RGBUSA

Registered
Hey how's everybody doing ? I'm a new member and have a couple of general questions for whoever. I want to go to a brock's street megaphone from the full race yosh that I'm currently running, will it make a difference ? I've been told that on average it will pick up about 6 to the rear wheel. I currently have a Lee's Performance Stage 2 & with him dyno tuning it I'm at 175 to the rear wheel. Also when I was looking around on this website before I became a member I saw somebody talking about carpenter engines, are they reputable ? Do they dyno tune after they do the motor work ? I had never heard of them until this website but I went on their website & they looked to be very impressive. If anybody has had work done their I'd like to have their opinion. THANKS !

Stick with Lee's and and the brocks pipe will produce a little bit more top end power than the yoshi:welcome:

Hey check out the oRg forums. You'll find dyno kings and engine mods , etc. The search engine is pretty good too. Several dozen engine builders / experts here. Hopefully some of them will speak up.

100_0933 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate all the replys. I found a couple of you that put the brock's street megaphone on and it sounds awesome ! I think I'm going to change to the brock's, put in a set of higher compression drop in piston's, and go back down to lee's to get it re-dynoed and I think that will put me about where I want to be. My final goal is 190 to 210, at least till I get bored with it cause you always want more ! Besides it makes for a nice road trip coming from pittsburgh,PA.

I'm sure if you tell Lee that you wanna see 190 on the dyno it'll happen.

Brock's exhaust sysems are very good. You may want to talk to Brock about the combination and what your goals are. He's very helpfull.

Personaly I have more experience with Bob over Lee so my comments would be a bit bias.

Back