Brock's Performance - Are you here?

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
I've been told that Brock's gives us a discount as members of the org. I don't know if this is 100% true but I'm hoping that a rep is a sponsor on here and can help me out. I'm also wondering if they do a military discount. I've decided to buy an Alienhead full exhaust from their actual site so I won't get screwed over by other "sellers" on ebay.

Please let me know what I need to do to get the discount. Thanks

I've been told that Brock's gives us a discount as members of the org. I don't know if this is 100% true but I'm hoping that a rep is a sponsor on here and can help me out. I'm also wondering if they do a military discount. I've decided to buy an Alienhead full exhaust from their actual site so I won't get screwed over by other "sellers" on ebay.

Please let me know what I need to do to get the discount. Thanks

All you would need to do is call them directly and tell them you are a member of this forum. BTW, POWERHOUSE would also extend the same discount to org members . . .:laugh:

I'm here also, you using ecu editor or need pc also? i'll inbox you price...support is included.

Goldenchild! I don't know if you've seen but I've pimped your name on this site several times LOL. I got my ECU flashed already by Murderedout07. Is this going to be a bidding war for my business? :whistle::laugh:

I give the best price I can first time on everything, if I sell it. If someone beats me cause of price and that's all that matters jump on it. I guarantee best service prior, during and after the sale. You can't put a dollar amount on that....

Just so you know your still gonna need a ecu editor tune or pc, regardless of what MO did...He didn't tune your ecu, looks like he just did some adjusting on the extras in the ecu. Two different animals..

Thanks For Passing My Name Around...:beerchug:

Goldenchild! I don't know if you've seen but I've pimped your name on this site several times LOL. I got my ECU flashed already by Murderedout07. Is this going to be a bidding war for my business? :whistle::laugh:

Last edited:
I give the best price I can first time on everything, if I sell it. If someone beats me cause of price and that's all that matters jump on it. I guarantee best service prior, during and after the sale. You can't put a dollar amount on that....

GC, price is NOT all that matters, we both know that, you don't build a reputation merely on price. Best of luck! :rofl:

You must work in a totally different industry than the rest of the motorcycle world, if you think that's not true to 75% of the consumers today....We are in the good price era, who came up with that saying? Motorcycle people did.... Do you have a hard time comprehending or only read a part of a post? Is Your Age Catching Up With You? Best Of Luck On That :rofl:

GC, price is NOT all that matters, we both know that, you don't build a reputation merely on price. Best of luck! :rofl:

Last edited:
You must work in a totally different industry than the rest of the motorcycle world, if you think that's not true to 75% of the consumers today....We are in the good price era, who came up with that saying? Motorcycle people did.... Do you have a hard time comprehending or only read a part of a post? Is Your Age Catching Up With You? Best Of Luck On That :rofl:

I guess you are having a hard time seeing that I agreed with you . . . :lol:

price don't **** when the customer gets his bike back and it runs like chit.

Hey, I would always check price AND service if I never bought from either party. I do know that any sponcer on this board must have a pretty good rep (Goldenchild) to still be here. Now I'm not gonna pimp my opinion (Goldenchild) with subliminal messages (Goldenchild) to try to give anyone the advantage! LOL !!

from what i've seen in regards with the 3 sponsors mentioned above, you can't go wrong with any of them. very credible indeed and MLSDUKE1 is merely spreading the wealth around the table. :beerchug:

Like said above, I am trying to spread the wealth. I don't believe that other shops need my money and that helping our org sponsors is better not only for them, but for the org as well.

Back