Brock's Performance Alien head 2 exhaust

OKC/STLBusaC

Registered
Hello everyone I just installed a Brock's Performance Alien head 2 full exhaust system on my 2022 Hayabusa at 8,340 miles. I plan to have it tuned/ECU flash on a Dyno here very soon. I just wanted to asked around to see if anyone has had problems after install without a tune? I.E. hesitate at low rpm, exhaust leaking at cylinder head, thrown codes or valve tick. Thanks for your opinions.

I ran my full Akrapovic exhaust for 6,000kms without any issue. Once it was tuned, much wasn’t changed as it was nearly spot on.

Akropovic run great on stock maps(they are designed to)...Brocks Alienhead...not so much.
Gen1's and Gen2's don't run great with them untuned, and I can't see the Gen3 be any different.
I've also run full Akropovics without a tune, and had no issues.

Hey Guys, long time! One of the advantages of running our Brock's Performance exhausts are that we truly increase exhaust flow. Think of it this way...if you install a full system and it works fine with OEM fuel mapping....did you really increase exhaust flow? Or just add eye and ear candy?

This is why we offer fuel mapping, at no additional charge, with every Brock's Performance exhaust we offer. As a bonus, we also suggest complimentary products to enhance performance even more, such as Sprint Filter's which also match the fuel mapping we send.

I hope this helps clear things up a bit.

Brock

Back