brocks new world record

OB_n20boy

Registered
Brock runs a 8.07 today to set a new record in the streetbike shootout class...Here we come 7's... congrats Brock on your new record!!!! You deserve it!! You Go BOY...yahoooooo

sebastian

Was that on his bandit? WOOHOO!! He will be racing my bike down in Daytona next week.. Did anyone else run in the low 8's? Thanks for the news!!

There is a turbo busa that is racing in the street bike class but I haven't heard how it is running yet. If anyone ones please let us know. The bike is red, white and blue, with a little yellow on it.

The company is called BAD Performance. I will be selling there turbo's for the busa in Daytona later this week. The shootout bike will be in our booth.

Does BAD have a complete , "bolt on" kit ? Boost ? hp ? Cost and availability ? Mr Turbo has 6 week wait, $2000 deposit required, price $ 3995.

Sebby, I'm beginning to look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame..lol!

John, well real slow in fact. It's hard to get motivated to ride the Hornet after making 7 second/170 mph passes on one of George's Pro Stock bikes. Hell, I'm a licensed professional now......

The kit is a bolt on and it comes in 250 hp, 300 hp, and 350 hp. The price is going to range from $4000 - $5000. The kits come with intercoolers also. Down payment of $2000 and the kits will be in your hands within 4 weeks.

He also backed it up with a 8.13...can you say flyin!!! That boy is just starting...suprised me thats for sure. Ya know its really great to see a guy like Brock get his...the guy has no problems giving advice and helping a racer out....see nice guys do get theirs..hehehe
Anyone know if there were any busas running the streetbike shootout?

Sebby, If you would quit running your mouth and get to work, you could be running a Busa in Shootout and not having to ask about one! Although, I think Brock would hand your *** to ya......lol!

If you need some assistance, I rent out the Green Hornet...lol!

By the way, how was Kung Fushi's?

[This message has been edited by fastzx9 (edited 05 March 2000).]

heheheh hi fast,yep Brock would definately hand me my ars..as well as yours to slow poke! Green hornet would do great for a pit bike but to compete with? Anyways sushi was great last night...toobad you could not make it..hey how are those whip marks on your back doin??hahahahha

I've heard of 2 or 3 Busa's that are planning on running in the shootout class.

But I don't know if any of them are planning on running every race?

I'd like run in at least 3 Pro Star events Myself this year.

Things are shaping up Very well!

Seb, Brocks record was stripped due to a tail wind, however Randy went 8.05 to back up the 8.12 from qualifing.
Kevin,you missed some good company and some great food last night, oh how is the green hornet doing lately?

I know Gary is down there and ran a 8.60 on his virgin Turbo Hayabusa. First time the bike has even been ran, it will go a lot faster when they get it dialed in. He is running a stock motor with a Turbo that has a six stage waste gate. Pretty awesome but I heard the price was way up there.

Back