Brocks Camshafts

back to the top, i mean under the ”knife”

image.jpg

Who doesn't believe that the cam swap doesn't work? be honest
I 100% believe it works.

Tall stacks, ECU mapping, triple cats etc along with the cams are all part of giving the Gen-3 a Euro-5 certification and more strong low down power. If you are chasing horsepower and not tied by emissions and type approval there’s no reason to believe the Gen-2 (that couldn’t even meet Euro-4) cams might spice it up.

I 100% believe it works.

Tall stacks, ECU mapping, triple cats etc along with the cams are all part of giving the Gen-3 a Euro-5 certification and more strong low down power. If you are chasing horsepower and not tied by emissions and type approval there’s no reason to believe the Gen-2 (that couldn’t even meet Euro-4) cams might spice it up.
I agree, the cams are one of the issues the bike has more mid range and less top end....

That was one of the things I did to my Bandit in the day, I put a set of GSXR cams in it which made a big difference.

I also put a set of Yosh cams in my GSXR in the day and that made a big difference as well...

I agree, the cams are one of the issues the bike has more mid range and less top end....

That was one of the things I did to my Bandit in the day, I put a set of GSXR cams in it which made a big difference.

I also put a set of Yosh cams in my GSXR in the day and that made a big difference as well...
Interestingly, I think Yoshi aftermarket Gen-2 cams are cheaper than Brocks repackaged Gen-2 cams.

Back