Brocks Camshafts

who is actually planning on running in XDA? why limit yourself to their rules?
Absolutely.

I only mentioned it as Brocks selling his cams as XDA approved (meaning they are Gen-2). As you say, this is irrelevant for most of us, hence the reason for asking about double inlet cams or other non XDA legit cams.

To me it only suggests his aren’t the best cams, as they are stopping folk getting too adventurous.

Recommended ?

The cost difference is negligible compared to using In / Ex Gen-2 cams and my bike doesn’t need to be XDA race certified.

Any Pro’s or Cons ?
My experience with them was in a built Gen 3 motor. 9:1 compression carpenter head gen 2 cams to move the power band up for a LSR/Roll Racing turbo application. For what we were looking for they did a great job

;-)

IMG_3183.jpeg

@Fernando i have to wait till the post gets buried before i post some pics. make people work. im also waiting for the specs on those “performance” cams to be published to compare.
if you refering to brocks "Performance" cams you know that is not gonna happen. Those cam are from Gen 2 and the specifications are found anywhere. Why wait for something that does not happen? install your cams and enjoy your bike:beerchug:

• Haha
Reactions: pcs
Back