Brocks Camshafts

Probably want to bore the intakes as well at a guess. Does anyone know if the timing matches the Gen 2 or is it a custom job?

got mine today. Ill install them tomorrow.

420141206_8292953734054553_971939459110103950_n.jpg

The XDA rules clearly state that you can use gen2 camshafts in gen3. Broock's also said that they get their camshafts from Suzuki... They use gen3 timings with gen2 camshafts. I don’t know why, maybe the engine works better this way, maybe they agreed with the XDA that way.
Yoshimura camshafts st1 and 2 will be more interesting in terms of maximum power, I am more than sure of that. Since these engines have no global differences other than camshafts and velostacks.

The XDA rules clearly state that you can use gen2 camshafts in gen3. Broock's also said that they get their camshafts from Suzuki... They use gen3 timings with gen2 camshafts. I don’t know why, maybe the engine works better this way, maybe they agreed with the XDA that way.
Yoshimura camshafts st1 and 2 will be more interesting in terms of maximum power, I am more than sure of that. Since these engines have no global differences other than camshafts and velostacks.
you can run an intake cam on the exhaust side, but need to get the cam sprocket re indexed. it would be disingenuous IMO to just rebox 2 gen2 busa intake cams with re clocked sprockets and sell them as your own “custom” cam. many companies do the same but they advertise as an oem cam with their adjustable cam sprockets. it been a known mod for decades especially if you trying to build a motor on a limited budget.

I wish we would have paid attention to the price of Gen 2 cams on eBay over the last 2 weeks to see how sky high they re going to get lol
People are selling more expensive Gen 2 cams because Brocks is using Gen 2 cams for Gen 3 at an astronomical price. That being said, if anyone has in their possession Gen 2 Cams you have gold

Back