Brocks 08 Diary Part 1

The kawi is Fugly!
They (kawi enthusiasts) need to develop a kawi site for the "wanna be" rider............
I thought this was a site to focus on the Busa, not for the haters to try to bash ....
To each their own ....web site and threads that is!

What I can't figure out is how a average joe off the street lay down better numbers than the experienced test rider with same set-up?

This just in from Ricky Gadson

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

So you can't have the crown ...
laugh.gif
Richard went 9.76 @ 149 on a 08 stone stock Busa with 474 mile in the best air that anyone had ever seen at atco ..Ricky went 9.65 @ 148  on a stone stock 08 zx14 with a 11 miles on the bike ..
laugh.gif
Yeah well, my uncle's cousin sister's father on their grandfather's side nextdoor neighbor's third cousin's best friend ran a 9.50 on a bone stock Gen-2 Busa.

Or at least "that's what he says".
poke.gif

The bottom line is Brock is not biased. When he pulled better numbers on the 14, he let it be known the Gen-1 busa is now #2.

Can you say the same (unbiased) about Rickey?

laugh.gif

They come over here starting crap. I went over there and got under their skin a little. Those catz get down right hostile over there. Makes for a good laugh though!

This just in from Ricky Gadson

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

So you can't have the crown ...
laugh.gif
Richard went 9.76 @ 149 on a 08 stone stock Busa with 474 mile in the best air that anyone had ever seen at atco ..Ricky went 9.65 @ 148  on a stone stock 08 zx14 with a 11 miles on the bike ..
laugh.gif
Yeah well, my uncle's cousin sister's father on their grandfather's side nextdoor neighbor's third cousin's best friend ran a 9.50 on a bone stock Gen-2 Busa.

Or at least "that's what he says".
poke.gif

The bottom line is Brock is not biased. When he pulled better numbers on the 14, he let it be known the Gen-1 busa is now #2.

Can you say the same (unbiased) about Rickey?
Ricky Gadson and Richard Gadson are unbiased and both pros .....They both are stand up guys just like Brock...None of them would get this far in the motorcycle world if they were not telling it like it is ..

laugh.gif

super.gif
PM -->
Haya01B @ Oct. 19 2007 said:
1204138[/ATTACH] PM]
They come over here starting crap.  I went over there and got under their skin a little.  Those catz get down right hostile over there.  Makes for a good laugh though!
I'm the only one in this thread posting about the zx14 ..I'm posting info NOT smack talk like you and 4 others from this web site did on zx14.com ...You come in smack talking you get what you get ...So don't get all high and mighty ...  
ohthedrama.gif
This is what one of you good guys posted on zx14.com (HaHaHa! The good people of Suzuki make a great bike for you ingrates and what do you do? Go out and buy a damn KawaSucki long time. )

super.gif

i took my 08  to the strip  im 175 lbs  been riding for  a long time  but have not been to the strip in several years  4 passes  2 too get use to the bike and 2 i tried to drop the hammer the bike is straped and has a brocks clutch mod ,everything else is stock ,mirror not even folded back

best pass was

60'  1.703    
thumb_down.gif
its been awhile
 330  4.352
 1/8  6.493
 mph  114.79
 1000 8.342
 1/4  9.913
 mph  143.46

this bike out right flies
laugh.gif

im sure 9.70's will be a regular # for most riders  im going this weekend and will remove the mirriors and work on my 60' times

lined up with ricky  on his 08 zx14  he went 9.77 @144.33 W/ 1.666 60'   that bike flies as well      
this should be a great match up
droped a 1.58 60foot and went 9.67 144mph
wowold.gif
 more to come w/ this beast

i took my 08  to the strip  im 175 lbs  been riding for  a long time  but have not been to the strip in several years  4 passes  2 too get use to the bike and 2 i tried to drop the hammer the bike is straped and has a brocks clutch mod ,everything else is stock ,mirror not even folded back

best pass was

60'  1.703    
thumb_down.gif
its been awhile
 330  4.352
 1/8  6.493
 mph  114.79
 1000 8.342
 1/4  9.913
 mph  143.46

this bike out right flies
laugh.gif

im sure 9.70's will be a regular # for most riders  im going this weekend and will remove the mirriors and work on my 60' times

lined up with ricky  on his 08 zx14  he went 9.77 @144.33 W/ 1.666 60'   that bike flies as well      
this should be a great match up
droped a 1.58 60foot and went 9.67 144mph
wowold.gif
 more to come w/ this beast
Nice work! Maybe that will slow the gum beating down on the other side!

I thought I might share this. A buddy of mine that is a truck driver stopped by yesturday to shoot the breeze. He gets a phone call and it turns out the boys back home are out riding. One 02' busa,00'Zx12, and 06'Zx14 with 300 rear tire. The guy on the 14 is riding his cousins pimped out 14 gave the guy on the 13 3 bikes (Got this covered). 13 left him 12 bikes behind. Moral of the story is "what looks good to you aint always good for you".

Just heard from Brock ...08 Busa with Chad  Milholand riding 201.00 MPH  on his 08 busa  ......Chad was the same guy that drove Brocks 06 zx14 to 200 MPH....
I'm guessing very similar mods. Wondering about tuning however. Has Brock figured out a way to tune the 08 or have a prototype PowerCommander for it? DJ is supposed to be releasing it pretty quick.

The 2008 Power commander is already out. A lot of people will end up using two of them jsut as they did for the 2006 up Gixxer because of the dual injectors. So you can map both sets of injectors. I think that is what brock did too.

Don

I didn't see this posted anywhere else so I resurrected this thread. I just got an email update from Brock's. Chip Ellis ran the bike with the following result. Air density was 665.
cool.gif

8.915.JPG

Back