Brocks 4 to 1

Love the gold lettering. Wish I knew about that when I got mine.

Name plate is only held on by two rivets.
You can order a new one in gold for fifteen bucks . It will come with two new rivets. Drill out the current ones , remove old plate and install new one , done :)

So,is it fact that the Brocks pipes(sidewinder not included)make more power than all the other manufacturers or just hype? Any proven documentation? Im building a 1441 over the winter&want the best power from a pipe(no sidewinders) as they aint cheap! Lol

My 1430cc Gen1 that Carpenter built has the TiForce Suomo which he said gave the best HP on his set-up(had a 1397 w a Yosh prior),wondering how it would compare on a 1441 Gen2

Not sure about all other pipes but I had a 4into1 Muzzy and changed it for the Alien Head and was able to gain another 6 hp from it .

damn,6hp is a solid gain! Was the 6hp concentrated up top or across the board?

When I had the Brocks installed they tweaked my map a bit . The power gain was noticeable across the rpm range just slightly.
Final peak numbers were 6hp greater.
The Brocks flowed much better than the Muzzy and allowed them to squeeze a bit more from it .

When I had the Brocks installed they tweaked my map a bit . The power gain was noticeable across the rpm range just slightly.
Final peak numbers were 6hp greater.
The Brocks flowed much better than the Muzzy and allowed them to squeeze a bit more from it .

Excellent,thankyou for the info:beerchug:

from all the dyno charts I've seen, Brock's spanks the competition. Yosh is Suzuki thru and thru... but they don't deliver the numbers! And Brock's stuff looks so much better on a Busa. I have the black short meg on mine and love it... and yes, it's plenty loud:laugh: But it sounds fierce when you rip the tire loose in a rolling burnout:thumbsup:

i'll be selling my full system soon...

ah2.jpg

ah2.jpg

Just got my CT duals intalled with PC5. The increase in power is very noticeable across the power range. I also noticed that the "abruptness" in the first turn of the throttle (dead spot then power) is gone. It's very smooth now. It's a lot more drivable in stop and go now. Love it!

I have Brock's dual CT and its really good, i also find the Akrapovic extremely good, very good power increase specially in mid range (my friend and i have an identical set up but he's got Akra) and while my bike still generates more power up top his bike is faster getting there (with no other mods on both bikes),,, it really depends on what you want, both are top quality items.

Back