Brocks 4 to 1

be a little more specific, u referring to systems like alienhead, streetmeg, etc etc. All brocks systems are pretty good and lots on here have the alienhead, streetmeg, and a few with the ct meg. What system are u looking for on your BUSHA

be a little more specific, u referring to systems like alienhead, streetmeg, etc etc. All brocks systems are pretty good and lots on here have the alienhead, streetmeg, and a few with the ct meg. What system are u looking for on your BUSHA

Sorry not sure but here's a pic.

photo.JPG

that's the alienhead system, and from what i have read it is a great exhaust, but very loud. Some say it's too loud, some say they absolutely love the sound and it's not obnoxiously loud at all. I ended up going with the streetmeg and am very happy with it. Weight reduction is huge, that system i think weighs about 8 lbs, compared to stock at 40 or 50? Spoke to ej at brocks when i purchased my streetmeg, and he said all their systems are basically the same hp improvement, claimed my 08 would gain about 20hp with the streetmeg, bmc race, and pcv. Yes the power increase is pretty noticeable, not huge, but definitely noticeable. Here's a few pics of my streetmeg

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

I've been considering the ct meg' as the ct duals are just a scoche outside my price range

Brocks are too loud for my taste. Don't want to draw the attention of the leos. :laugh:

Brocks are too loud for my taste. Don't want to draw the attention of the leos. :laugh:

I have a full brocks set up and it is not loud at all. I bought the gen 4 20 inch carbon fiber it looks great and sounds great not loud at all, it is a single side, yea its dirty but its not loud at all, I have another brocks set up and thats loud

DSC00097.JPG

Last edited:
I have heard the alien head and yes it is loud for my taste. The dual Ct system sounds deep and mellow, looks great too for the busa! That would be my pick of the Brocks systems for the busa. They all make power though!:beerchug:

Back