Stock To Brock

Thanks everyone for the feedback and compliments. The best we ran at the 62" wheel base last year was 8.75@160. This has been a fun project and we have more in tune for this coming year. We have made a couple small changes going to 64" wheel base from a 62" wheel base also went to the Alien Head 2 exhaust and have a full custom tune by Ryan Schnitz. This does show with a solid package of bolt on parts you can have a very fast street bike. The great jockey in JT does help as well show how fast it can really go. We will be testing in West Palm Beach next week and will be heading to Orlando Speed World March 8th for the first race of the year. Richard Gadson will be the rider for that race. If anyone has any questions on our bike please let me know.

Thanks
Mike
1 Stop Speed

I have an 2009 Busa with the Brocks Alien Head 2 and a PC V. The PC V currently isn't tuned to the Alien Head but will be before this riding season starts. What other bolt ons did you add to run the 8 sec quarter mile? I ask because this is the realm I'm trying to get into. Also are you running with a Shinko tire? Your help will be much appreciated...

C-Bo your bike is Red . That's the fastest color so it probably will do it now

Thanks everyone for the feedback and compliments. The best we ran at the 62" wheel base last year was 8.75@160. This has been a fun project and we have more in tune for this coming year. We have made a couple small changes going to 64" wheel base from a 62" wheel base also went to the Alien Head 2 exhaust and have a full custom tune by Ryan Schnitz. This does show with a solid package of bolt on parts you can have a very fast street bike. The great jockey in JT does help as well show how fast it can really go. We will be testing in West Palm Beach next week and will be heading to Orlando Speed World March 8th for the first race of the year. Richard Gadson will be the rider for that race. If anyone has any questions on our bike please let me know.

Thanks
Mike
1 Stop Speed

Mike,

Was that with pump gas or MR12?

Great article and looking forward to seeing more on the bike(and thanks for posting)!:thumbsup:

Back