Brock Sidewinder Installed,pics,video

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Sup guys got the brock sidewinder on today. Real easy install. And it is very loud!!! The video is with the baffle out and it is drowning out the sound. Ive almost gave several people heart attacts with it so far including my dog lol.Thanks alot to goldenchild on here fast shipment as usuall and always answers any questions i have no matter how stupid they might be. Ok here the pics video at the bottom

Badboysbailagnt_sidewinder_pic1.gif

Wait till you put the PC on it and put a map in it,sound will totally change,Glad it worked out...

How does it sound with the baffle. I order the street megaphone I hope I didn't make a mistake. I wanted the sidewinder but I didn't know it had a baffle.

hey goldenchild...couple questions...

1. are you a bde distributor? and..

2. I'm considering a BDE Street Meg Full System...got'em?..can ya pm me a price and payment methods?

T.I.A. and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

2. I'm considering a BDE Street Meg Full System...got'em?..can ya pm me a price and payment methods?

T.I.A. and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Call him, I just talked to him. Nice guy! Yeah that one rotor looks good! Seen alot of bikes like that, always have been afraid to try. But I am going to give it a shot!

T.I.A. and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Call him, I just talked to him.  Nice guy!  Yeah that one rotor looks good!  Seen alot of bikes like that, always have been afraid to try.  But I am going to give it a shot!
got a number?, link? website?

tia, Bill.
cool.gif

cool.gif

My kid grabbed my phone jinkster,I will call you tomorrow.sorry about that.or call again,we are 3 hours behind you.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138859697 -->

honesty sugs...

I personally don't care for the look of it...please, feel free to PM/flame/shout abusives....

It doesn't look good [to me]. Might just be me. I think pipes are a bit of a joke anyway...
buy some cams.... or something...

Rubber bad.
sad.gif

Back