Bro tried to bring home the bacon~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
But he couldn't find anything left of the pig~!!~

100_0418.jpg

why was the pig not found. Ahooting 3 states away, that pig should be edible.:rofl:

I'm not sure how the guy didn't blow himself up cause he sure as heck didn't shoot anything. There is no opening at the end of his barrel.??? Err..maybe there is, it isn't easy to spot.

I'm not sure how the guy didn't blow himself up cause he sure as heck didn't shoot anything. There is no opening at the end of his barrel.??? Err..maybe there is, it isn't easy to spot.

it's got a good curve to it, look towards the right hand side you'll see the hole...that's actually the center

A little much to shoot on my property, might knock something down...I get to try it out on Sat though at 500 yd range

I'm told to leave my mouth open so it doesn't blow my sinus cavity up~!~

Last edited:
Now that is the gun to go hunting with! It is certain to put anything down that you hit with it. :thumbsup:

hmmmmm... thats a bit over kill...

- Guy hit in head with .50 caliber ricochet[/url]

natural selection! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
if ya run a scope on it dont get to close

I warn everyone before they shoot my gun and they still get a black eye:rofl: :stoopid:

Armalite AR-50A1 .50BMG(Browning Machine gun)

AR-50A1 .50 BMG, BLACK

I believe? Super accurate gun. More accurate than most can shoot as most .50s are.

A softer shooting caliber that is close to .50 but not such a jolt is .338 Lapua Magnum. I have had a couple rifles in that caliber and they super nice.
One was a Steyr.

I have shot .50s both bolt actions like this one and Barrett M82s in semi and honestly I would rather shoot a .50 over a 12 gauge 2 3/4 or 3 in mag load anyday.
A 3 inch 12 gauge mag load shotgun slug kicks harder than most .50s . Reason is due to the muzzle brake design most .50s have.

Last edited:
Armalite AR-50A1 .50BMG(Browning Machine gun)

AR-50A1 .50 BMG, BLACK

I believe? Super accurate gun. More accurate than most can shoot as most .50s are.

A softer shooting caliber that is close to .50 but not such a jolt is .338 Lapua Magnum. I have had a couple rifles in that caliber and they super nice.
One was a Steyr.

I almost bought a steyr. But saving up for the m82a1 instead.

I think if I bought a bolt gun would be a tough choice between the steyr and mitchells.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear a banjo in the background when looking at that picture. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back