I can't believe nobody has mentioned this? Y'all should be ashamed!

C'mon Blanca....I like bacon....but a Bacon Shake...:banghead:

Both are equally bad for you and then you mix'em together....Before long everyone is going to need Turbos just to break 180...:rofl:

You are suppose to be promoting good health Blanca:laugh: Lead by example Mr. Blanca:whistle:

No way. Bacon is gooooooood for you :)
Bacon shake, bacon pancakes, bacon pizza, bacon burgers, everything's better with BACON!

theres no jack in the box around here. ill be headed back down around san antonio. i'll get you a review lol

i did have chocolate covered bacon while i was down there on the river walk. :laugh:

we have a Jack n Box right down the road, i may have to go try one tomorrow at lunch if i do, i will report back.

J-I-B is the 2nd best fast food joint in the country! However, I believe this tops even a bacon shake.....Bacon Bloody Mary anyone?

bacon-vodka.jpg

It uses bacon flavored syrup and has something stupid like 750 calories and 40g of fat. I'll stick to good ole fashioned chocolate

Bigs Sunflower seeds has a Bacon salt flavored sunflower seeds. I think are the best flavored sunflower seeds made. Then went to the store " HEB" which I think is only in TX and what do I find ??? the bacon flavored seasoning salt. I just had to buy it and OMG it was good on everything :laugh: Maybe someone could come up with bacon flavored beer :thumbsup: AHHHH BACON AND BEER :beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug:

ok sorry i went to jack in the box, got a shake, strawberry, not the bacon shake, i was informed i was too late it was for a limited time only, oh well sorry guys nothing to report

theres no jack in the box around here. ill be headed back down around san antonio. i'll get you a review lol

i did have chocolate covered bacon while i was down there on the river walk. :laugh:

How were the fireworks ( to chase the pigeons away ) :laugh:

A shake with bacon on the side, but not a bacon shake :poke:

I didn't mention it because there are Box's of the Jack in my area, glad to know.what I'm missing now. :(

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I just finished off my jar of "Baconnaise". It's the bomb......
Bacon and eggs....should be eaten at least twice a day...
To promote health, and happiness...(;-)€

Back