Bridgestone BT002 R

turbobusa2000

Registered
Has anyone used this tire? I bought a set of wheels from a sponsor and they came with a set of these tires. I've got a little info from other sites. Any thoughts on running them on the street and heat cycling.

I can see me running through any tire sent on a set of wheels. But that's just me. Never had a set to answer your question.

002's are great tires, dual compound front single rear, but they dont last very long, sticky icky and very confidence inspiring...softer compound than your average street tire...i ran them once and that was it, but i commute and ride almost everyday and abuse the heck out of the tires on the weekends. They are perfect for trackdays.

I think I am on my 5th set... They do not make it any more (BT003RS is the replacement)..

They are not a great choice for mileage.. I got hmmmm 500 miles out of the last one? :whistle:

something wrong with the rubber on them... they get all orange peely looking after a spirited ride..

I think the clue is the little "R" at the end of the tire designator.. :laugh:

DSCN4090.JPG

DSCN4105.JPG

Last edited:
I think I am on my 5th set... They do not make it any more (BT003RS is the replacement)..

They are not a great choice for mileage.. I got hmmmm 500 miles out of the last one? :whistle:

something wrong with the rubber on them... they get all orange peely looking after a spirited ride..

I think the clue is the little "R" at the end of the tire designator.. :laugh:

DSCN4090.JPG

DSCN4105.JPG

Cool, I've been planning on taking the bike to the track next spring. These should do the trick.

Back