Bridgestone Bt016 Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BT016, I like em.

476.jpg

Thanks! Just completed check out and the $189.85 alone is cheaper than most off brands like Shinko.
Hopefully they'll have a fresh date code. If the rebates come through, the $139.85 will be the best deal I got on tires yet.

Nice find ......

Should I try a set or do you think I won't like them ?

Been pretty happy running the GP211A and you know I need every bit of stickiness I can get.

Tires arrived this afternoon.
Rear was made July of 2014...not exactly fresh but acceptable.
Front was made April of 2016.

If you do your own installs, stay away from these.
Mounted the rear today and holy hell! Between 3 bikes, I have mounted dozens of tires using my Harbor Freight setup and never had an issue.
Let it sit on the asphalt in the sun for hours before starting and tried every trick I know of. Even went out and bought a large wood clamp to try and compress the tire and keep it in the "well" spot. This one kicked my ass.
After all day and making up many new cuss words, I removed it from the rig, put it on the ground and went old school with knees and 3 tire irons. That did the trick. This is the 5th set of tires on the bike and the first time I've had to break out the black touch up paint to deal with nicks.

Front will go on tomorrow and hopefully be easier. It actually measures 17" from bead to bead unlike that bitch of a rear that was slightly under.

Not a Problem with my No Mar tire machine,, it was barely in 50 on Sat, and we did 3 sets of them!

After lengthy discussions with my top advisors .

It was determined I should not consider these .

Let me know how they work out for you guys though.

Well, the front practically installed itself. :) Had the old tire off and the new one on in about 5 minutes.
I wonder if the rear being nearly 3 years old had anything to do with it? o_O

Can't wait to try them out as this profile looks more aggressive than the original BT56 and even Avons that I've run.

Back