Bridgestone BT016 sale

It's a ok price...you could pay more, but that price is available most of the time :beerchug:

looks pretty good, depends on if they're making it up in trumped up shipping charges I guess....

cheapest I have seen is $220 tyd... (cyclegear sale) Usually around 245..

I try to stick with the more popular sites because they move more tires.. I think a higher volume store might have fresher rubber on the shelf.. Although I can not ride any of these tires to their limits.. I do worry a bit about getting old tires for the bike..

cheapest I have seen is $220 tyd... (cyclegear sale) Usually around 245..

I try to stick with the more popular sites because they move more tires.. I think a higher volume store might have fresher rubber on the shelf.. Although I can not ride any of these tires to their limits.. I do worry a bit about getting old tires for the bike..

BT-016s have only been around for about a year now. No need to worry about them being very old anywhere for a while.

$13.48 shipping charge to my zip. Plus the price of M&B, equals out to about what I can get one at my local shop for.

I bought a set of these a few months ago and they are still in the closet waiting to be put on. I think I paid 230.00 for everything. I thought it was a great deal.:beerchug:

That's probably about as good as you'll find unless you catch them on a special sale at Cycle Gear. You may save a couple of bucks someplace else but not much more.

I paid 256 shipped last time I odered them. You could probably still get them at the price. Locally I paid 105 for the front and 150 for the rear.

Back