Brembo Caliper.

nitezpeed

Registered
Hi there. THose anyone here knows the model number of the brembo caliper for our Gen 2? I have a friend selling his Brembo caliper which remove from his Ducati 1098s. WAs wondering Will it able to install on mine 08 Hayabusa? Any expertise here pls advice me. Thanks alot..:bowdown:

Hi there. THose anyone here knows the model number of the brembo caliper for our Gen 2? I have a friend selling his Brembo caliper which remove from his Ducati 1098s. WAs wondering Will it able to install on mine 08 Hayabusa? Any expertise here pls advice me. Thanks alot..:bowdown:

You'll need to find out which Brembo calipers since they make a few models. My guess is that you are talking about the HP Brake Upgrade series and not the Monoblock Race series.

Heres their application catalog
http://www.brembo.com/NR/rdonlyres/...6921BD8/12230/HPKMotoapplicationlist20091.pdf

maybe you can look with Yamaha R1/R6 : there are the same for R1 and R6 radial with 4 pistons and can be set on busa Gen II

I heard from my friend say that Brembo monoblock can be use for Hayabusa Gen 2. It is best u try it first before u purchase it...

Btw r u from Singapore? :poke:

Most of the Ducati's use a 100mm bolt spacing calipers!

All Suzuki's use 108mm spacing calipers!

So no it will not fit.

Thank you very much. Thanks. Guess i have to give up the offer. Sob.

The Brembo Hp's rock!

Sexs%20on%20wheels%20081.jpg

Back