Breaking news: No AR15 used in Sandy Hook

mysql

Registered
Guess they're going to have to create a new imaginary monster to go after 'assault weapons' since no AR15 was used. Now they just have to explain how he was able to kill so many, so quickly, with so few injured (and not killed)

PS: This guy is the only parent to talk to the media since the shooting. Watch the first few frames when the camera pans to him. He's laughing and smiling. WTF?

If you look for it, there is a helicopter video of the police opening the trunk of the car. The long gun they pull out is black, with a bolt action on it. The cop clears the weapon multiple times in a row.

Originally I think they were calling that a shotgun.

Here's the police chasing some guy in the woods behind the school. The guy had camo and bullet proof vest on. Anyone heard if they identified him or wtf was going on?

I think all the reporters (who reported this without the facts) should be ban from journalism for life. Didn't know "non-truths" like this were part of their 1st amendment.

I've looked on CNN, NBC and ABC's website and none have this on there main page...

I went to the NBC news website, cant find anything on their about this. Where did the video clip come from and when was it dated?

If you are looking for credible news try overseas media as our media is totally corrupt and agenda driven and not in the business of reporting facts. Try the local papers in Conn. Kind of reminds me of listening to Radio Moscow back in the 80's when I was in Germany on the border.

i am already well aware of the "inconsistancys" involved in this shooting. I cannot form a non conspiritous view based on how poorly or shall i say "manipulated" information was throughout this entire scenario.

what difference does it make? 20 first graders were murdered in cold blood with a gun! a hand gun would be even worse considering most murders in this country take place with hand guns NOT long guns.

and what political agenda is the President pushing if he cannot be re-elected.....:whistle:

PS: This guy is the only parent to talk to the media since the shooting. Watch the first few frames when the camera pans to him. He's laughing and smiling. WTF?

Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it was nervous laughter.

what difference does it make? 20 first graders were murdered in cold blood with a gun! a hand gun would be even worse considering most murders in this country take place with hand guns NOT long guns.

and what political agenda is the President pushing if he cannot be re-elected.....:whistle:

So Brett, are you now ready to ban handguns too? The difference it makes is that it proves the left is crazy hell-bent to ban ALL guns and they will use any excuse to achieve their goal.

I know you are a LEO. What I can't understand is how you fall so strongly on taking away the right of regular citizens to protect themselves, when the privilege you currently enjoy by the trappings of your job goes away the moment you do. So, are you really ready, given all you've seen about helpless people being taken advantage of, to give up all your guns too?

ok...i stand corrected....there may be one person i am aware of that would be willing to go door to door to confiscate if ordered to. ???

The video says it was reported on the 17th, so I doubt you'll find 11 day old news on their websites.

This makes 'their' plot all that much more sinister.
And by addressing an item not even used to do any of the carnage in an attempt to ban it should show everyone their true intent is not to remedy or prevent a similar event in the future but only to further chip away.

I still think you're far too quick to turn the inconsistencies in news reporting into a conspiracy theory...this BS with the news happens all the time. Last year we had a fatal motorcycle accident just outside our house here, and looking at the new reports, we had 4 different stations telling us 3 different stories. I remember when the 1989 earthquake happened out in California, the new station was reporting that it had hit Sunnyvale, more than 35 miles away from the actual spot in Santa Cruz where it had happened. The news misreports things all the damn time, that doesn't always mean it's a conspiracy.

But when they fail to correct and continue to promote old/inaccurate/misleading information what are we to think? If the OP is true, that no AR was used, then why was it buried if not to drive desired results? I never saw it mentioned on the front page of any major media's website but I could have missed it amongst all the other articles on this topic.

As DO3 said, this info is 11 days old and this was the first I saw it.

Back