Breaking news: Manager of hooters killed by race bike driver

2hip

Registered
Orgsters...the manager of Hooters was hit and killed by a race bike driver today...I have recorded this shocking event for my fellow orgsters...2hip

owl demise.jpg

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm, I see some SPECIAL HOOTER WINGS :;): :eatchicken: being prepared with Hooters Sauce :laugh:

I wonder if he though that was the light at the end of the Tunnel :rofl:

Was a pretty owl~!~

Here's the closest pic I have, a 175mph bird hit at Maxton by Tofas2C

175 bird.jpg

Outlaw...I bet that wasn't the only stain left on the bike after a bird strike at 170+...how'd the seat look?:laugh:2hip

X2. I've hit an owl at about 50 in my truck and I almost jumped out the window. I couldn't imagina hitting one on a bike or a bird at 170! Easy way to make a lowered seat I guess
Posted via Mobile Device

Outlaw...I bet that wasn't the only stain left on the bike after a bird strike at 170+...how'd the seat look?:laugh:2hip

Actually, we just installed the self absorbing seat on this bike (newest update) just for scenarios like this~!~

It's pre colored and available in brown only~!!~ :rofl:

You have to relocate the battery, since this compartment is now needed...

I had an owl fly into the cab of my truck...I thought kids threw something at the side...till a few days later when feathers were blowing around in the interior...anyways I wanted to get it stuffed and they said no...due to it being a protected preditor + it would have been $400 to stuff. Thankfully you were not hurt in the collision.

a picture of DR1300R's dash after a bird exploded against his shoulder when he, Samm, and i were easing down some back roads in northern IL...i think it just about took him off the bike :laugh:

IMG_3678 (Large).jpg

Good thing that Owl didnt hit the rider. If it did that to the headlight, it probly would have killed him

Outlaw, "You have to relocate the battery, since this compartment is now needed." That is hilarious my friend:laugh:2hip

Back