Breaking my phillip island cherry

Nutza

Registered
Getting set to do the ride down to the island to watch Casy Stoners last race never been down there before or ridin that far. Got myself some Motodry saddle bags seem to be alright.
Were going down the coast leaving next Wenesday riding from just south of Newcastle to Ulladulla staying overnight then probably stay at Lakes Entrance the next night and to the island Should be a an easy relaxing ride
Hope we dont get to much rain on the way down.

Will be good to see some of you boys down there not sure what to expect but am looking foward to it .

What do you think of the setup

photo (8).jpg

Should be a good show! I'm sure Mr. Stoner will be in top form in his finale. Take lots of pictures and try and get an autograph for our beloved Fallenarch :whistle: He's a huge CS fan!:laugh:

Ride safe!

I envy you Nutza!

I've done a couple of track days at The Island, but never watched Stoner there!
Take plenty of pics for the rest of us... :thumbsup:

Got back on Thursday we stayed an extra day to sight see.
Bit of drama heading down I got my bike serviced before I went down and it developed a oil leak from the sump plug was getting worse so before we arrived on the Friday before the race I pulled into a bike shop to get it repaired turns out the previous service guy stripped the sump and it had to hellecoiled so they did hat then rode to island pulled up at San Remo to get some wet weather gear off and it was leaking even worse than before so I fixed it myself got a new washer from another bike shop dropped the oil put the washer in little bit of gasket goo FiIXED.
Anyway I'll load up some photos soon ".....................

speed fine.jpg

The only Photo we got of us two riding together Speed Camera LOL

This was on the way down to the Island What a joke We actually though we did the whole trip with out getting booked but a 1 week later boom fine time. Dont know how this is supposed prevent speeding. If we got pulled over by the cops and fined it would have slowed our whole trip down.

speed fine.jpg

Great stuff Nutsa.

Bloody Princes Highway Kogarah speed trap. That brown building to your right is the St.George Private Hospital. I work only 200m from there. Cameras going both ways. You're lucky it wasn't during school hours when it drops to 40km/h!

Back