BRAND NEW YOSHI RS-3 POLISHED "RACE"

Danno$$

Registered
OK, so I have my 07 Busa (new to the sportbike world), and the first mod I wanted to do was slip ons. I went with the yoshimura rs-3 race polished. They look and sound great, however, I have discovered that I am a "quiet" guy. Call me crazy but I am considering going with the zyclonic pipes B/C, I want the looks, but I also want as close to stock quiet as I can get. I took them out for two rides to discover this. So, question #1, how quiet are they? question #2, does anyone have MINT zyclones that would consider a trade. I suppose I would also sell them pretty cheap considering I bought them cheap. Thank you all very much.

Dan, your killing me, how loud are they with the baffles compared to the stock cans?

maybe would consider a scorpion flame titanium trade they're not "mint" few everyday scratches but they're probably too loud for you they're pretty much open mufflers

LOL, I already have stock cans. The yoshi s are not overly loud. I would say medium throaty rumble. I dont have a pic just yet, however, when you look inside them, they have packing around the outside(you can see straight through them)

Do your yoshi's have the noise reducing baffle? My yosh TRS has them and it is pretty quiet a little above stock. I am concerned about noise too since I've gotten cited on previous bikes for excessive noise in So CAL.

dam i have had my rs3 race pipes for 4 years and love the sound never been pulled over for them just speed
firedevil.gif

OK, so I have my 07 Busa (new to the sportbike world), and the first mod I wanted to do was slip ons. I went with the yoshimura rs-3 race polished. They look and sound great, however, I have discovered that I am a "quiet" guy. Call me crazy but I am considering going with the zyclonic pipes B/C, I want the looks, but I also want as close to stock quiet as I can get. I took them out for two rides to discover this. So, question #1, how quiet are they? question #2, does anyone have MINT zyclones that would consider a trade. I suppose I would also sell them pretty cheap considering I bought them cheap. Thank you all very much.
if you want to get rid of them...let me know. I think the louder the better for me.

Q- I don't have one yet... to be honest, I'm having trouble with my camera phone linking with my new computer. what are you looking for in the pic. I can describe it for you, or, I have seen many other pics on here that are the same as mine. Also, like I said, these are brand new pipes so you wont need to look for flaws.

RS3's here also but I ended up gutting mine because they were a little to quiet for me, now they have a nice deep growl to them.
laugh.gif

Back