Brake Line Bracket

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
I've been staring at this for a while now and can't figure out what to do. I have a front fender that I would like to take the brake line bracket from. Not sure how to do it. Is it riveted in? Allen wrench won't work. Tried using a pair of needle nose pliers to twist the inside pieces to no avail. Running out of ideas. Hopefully someone can help. TIA.

It is pop rivet braded on,take a drill bit and drill straight thru it,then with a pair pliers after it's done pull the backing off and do the next one.

Thanks, Dan. Had a feeling that was the deal. Where can I get some similar rivets to put it on another fender?

Take the pieces you take out and carry them to your local parts stoe and get some small ones they may or may not hace the oull tab on back.

so.. i want if i just drill the rivets out.. then go to a hardware store.. get a new pair.. i do i install the new rivets.. need a special tool?

thanks.

so.. i want if i just drill the rivets out.. then go to a hardware store.. get a new pair.. i do i install the new rivets.. need a special tool?

thanks.
yes you do...rivet tool w/ rivets...maybe 20 bucks.

Then you have it. Does 10,ooo other jobs too. Follow the instuctions,very easy,practice on scrap first...no worries.

RSD.

Back