Fender brake line bracket

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
Need your help/advice. Have a little project going on and bought another gsxr fender, but failed to notice that the small bracket that holds the brake line on the throttle side of the fender was missing and now can’t seem to find a replacement. Not even new from Suzuki. Do you guys have any advice or ideas? (Pic below for reference)

Thanks

8B52E7D5-08C4-435F-86A9-2CBFACBA6D5B.png

Just remember, the size of that clamp is for a stock rubber line.
It will be too big for your ss line, so you may want to consider that before buying one.
Worst case, you can ziptie the brake line using the bracket holes, until you find or fab a bracket you like the looks of.
Or, simply don't use one.
There are also many designs of ss line clamps on ebay, so you may find something that'll work there.

I may have one I’m not using since I have SS braided lines. I’ll look when I get home from work. If I do it’s yours.

I don't use one, and no issues Miguel.
My fender was missing it when ordered.
( not oem) my brother's was installed this past weekend, and it had it. Makes fender install a pain in the butt.

I don't use one, and no issues Miguel.
My fender was missing it when ordered.
( not oem) my brother's was installed this past weekend, and it had it. Makes fender install a pain in the butt.
So, no worries about brake line shifting or getting were is not supposed to be? My white gsxr fender came with it and a rubber insert that holds the as line nicely in there, unlike @sixpack577 experience. I hear you about the pain in the ass it is to get the fender in between fork legs with it installed. I’ll run without it, if ok. Maybe I’m just overthinking it. I did see on the parts fiche that it is part of the fender. I guess if @greg3852 has one he doesn’t mind parting with, I’ll buy it. if not, I’ll run without one.

So, no worries about brake line shifting or getting were is not supposed to be? My white gsxr fender came with it and a rubber insert that holds the as line nicely in there, unlike @sixpack577 experience. I hear you about the pain in the ass it is to get the fender in between fork legs with it installed. I’ll run without it, if ok. Maybe I’m just overthinking it. I did see on the parts fiche that it is part of the fender. I guess if @greg3852 has one he doesn’t mind parting with, I’ll buy it. if not, I’ll run without one.
If you go without the bracket, just fit some 3M clear protective film over the area, that's what I did and it works well with the constant movement of the hose against the guard. :thumbsup:

Looking @ my pics in another thread I tied the master down line to the crossover line that is secured in mid fender. My cross over is not plastic stock but a eyelet with rubber sleeve. The tie strap is about 3 to 4 inchs from banjo bolt

Looking @ my pics in another thread I tied the master down line to the crossover line that is secured in mid fender. My cross over is not plastic stock but a eyelet with rubber sleeve. The tie strap is about 3 to 4 inchs from banjo bolt
Cool deal! Once I get it painted, I’ll mount it and get a better idea of what to do.
Thanks!

Back