Brake & Clutch master cylinder....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Now sick of the brakes on the Busa, braided lines, EBC pads and the brake are not as good as I want, ie two fingers Braking from the ton plus. So next thing is "Performance Technologies" Brake & Clutch master Cylinder Kit. Only one question boys and girls, will the existing Busa brake & Clutch master cylinders fit my Brother in Laws Gixer 1100, and work OK, if so he can have them for a Christmas present.  
biggrin.gif

Come on guys most you lot had Gixer's before the Busa was launched.

jump9.gif

Didn't the 1100/1150s have a cable clutch. Never owned one.

I'm looking for some good stopping power myself and curious to know whats the best route (master cylinder, etc) ?

Big CC Racing strongly recommend upgrading the front brake master cylinder as the most important item to enhance brake performance.
beerchug.gif

Didn't the 1100/1150s have a cable clutch. Never owned one.[/Quote]

Wrong again Prof
biggrin.gif

(deldewey @ Nov. 07 2006,07:06) Big CC Racing strongly recommend upgrading the front brake master cylinder as the most important item to enhance brake performance.  
beerchug.gif
Thats my first step partna. I would like to know what others are using and their comments.

Been running the larger sized piston (forget the exact mm size) Brembo radial for over a year now.  90% of the time I can usually one finger it. Of course that's not panic stopping, just motoring around town.
See the pics.

S5000022.JPG

(deldewey @ Nov. 07 2006,09:09) Didn't the 1100/1150s have a cable clutch. Never owned one.

Wrong again Prof  
biggrin.gif
[/Quote]
My bad! I'm not sure what bike I was thinking of. Isn't the mind the 2nd or 3rd thing to go?

Ok Rhythm, I wont hold back, lol....pvt joke.

Guys as stated above, the Brembo master swap will work wonders for the Busa. If you have installed lines, pads and still need more look no farther.

Here is my original post on my swap.

(vman1300 @ Nov. 07 2006,07:46) Ok Rhythm, I wont hold back, lol....pvt joke.

Guys as stated above, the Brembo master swap will work wonders for the Busa. If you have installed lines, pads and still need more look no farther.

Here is my original post on my swap.
Hell yeah baby, thats the kind of info I want to see.
beerchug.gif

(deldewey @ Nov. 07 2006,08:54) the brake are not as good as I want, ie two fingers Braking from the ton plus.
Get a grown up to show you how to pull the lever, you fairy.........LOL
I one finger the brakes all the time, even panic stops. I ride with my index finger covering the lever, unless I'm racing.

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 07 2006,07:55)
(deldewey @ Nov. 07 2006,08:54) the brake are not as good as I want, ie two fingers Braking from the ton plus.
Get a grown up to show you how to pull the lever, you fairy.........LOL
I one finger the brakes all the time, even panic stops. I ride with my index finger covering the lever, unless I'm racing.
Stock or modified, inquiring minds would like to know?
wink.gif
And dont hold back on letting us know if your not running a stock system.

Here is the setup I went with.
Ap Racing monoblock calipers, PVM radial adapters, Galfer wave rotors, PVM master cyls and Rizzoma reservoirs. Serious stopping power

P1290002.jpg

PC300011.jpg

(clrwtrbusa @ Nov. 07 2006,08:03) Here is the setup I went with.
Ap Racing monoblock calipers, PVM radial adapters, Galfer wave rotors, PVM master cyls and Rizzoma reservoirs. Serious stopping power

P1290002.jpg

PC300011.jpg
crazy.gif
No you didn't.
AAAssjani.gif
Dayuum Clr, you didn't hold back, did you. All I gotta say is Wowwww (impressive) U da Man.

Get a grown up to show you how to pull the lever, you fairy.........[/Quote]

Is this the way you talk to an old man in the states, where is your respect, Jerry  
jump9.gif

How did you get such strong hands  
tounge.gif

Back