Registered
great deal on a 2002 Buell Blast.
super low miles.
perfect condition.
great starter kit for her.
here we go:

You're a wonderful husband...
biggrin.gif

I am friggin stoked that she wants to ride her own.
That to me says something else right there. I look forward to our rides together. Awesome. Guess she was not too intrigued with riding shotgun on the Busa eh??
LOL!

how much did you pay for it?

GOOD DEAL!just dont you ride it to much! cause it will brake on ya!!she should be fine if you plan on using it you better get a sv 650 for her!!

yeah i heard they are not too reliable as well

COOL! I have a 600 katana now but when I get really good I'm getting a 1000. I rode my husbands BUSA before. Pretty nice ....
too fast for me. I like my 600. Its a great starter bike. Good luck with the Buell. Lots of luck to your wife.

I know of a few with 5 and 10+k on them that I ad been looking at. If there are problems... well, I just have to get another and go from there I guess right??

wonder why HD uses them for their riders edge courses ?  
rock.gif

I have a buddy that has had one for a while, about 5k on it and no issues yet ... change oil and fill it up.
Hell its that or a fully dressed hog...it has only 5k on it i but give it time.

Well, by then she'll be on a Zuk - 600 so who really cares??
Still a great value for so few miles.

congrats on the new bike. Your a lucky man to have the honey wanting her own. take her on a road trip somewhere nice and let her get the full effect of the ride.

We're coming to your neck of the woods in the Spring.
Italy and then Portugal.
Che cazzo?
LOL!

seroiusly you are welcome here to stay, I will show you all around here and maybe for an oil change let you take the Busa for a cruise:)

tickets are cheaper if I buy them here........I can Fed-ex the ticketds to you and save ya a few hundred dollars

Back