Bought the wife a G4 and she loves it!!!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
My wife had a G3 for many years and it served her well, until we decided to downgrade and get something cheaper, and thought it would be easier for her to operate.

Well needless to say, but you get what you pay for, and she was never satisfied with the cheaper and less reliable unit.

Therefore, being the giving person I am, I got her the G4 and she is very much happy with it.

The G4 picks up much better and has many apps that came with it. Shagzam, Shamscrub, and iClean / uClean, just to mention a few.

Here is a pic, because I know that a thread is ruthless without them! :laugh:

The G4 in all its glory!

Please forgive the pic quality, it was taken with my wife’s crappy uPhoon!

Bubba, da Vachoon

IMG_1169.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG

Man, why do you want to show us up like that? Now my wife is jealous! ....and you had to mention your wife has a camera phone! Great.

Wait...this is NOT a joke.

People, please! :whistle: OMG.

(I suppose...to the untrained eye...)

Bubba: last time I was at your house, your mother-in-law came 'brooming' from the stratosphere on that thing.

G4, indeed. Looks like it needs new tires. :poke:

Ahhh I see you got the fastest color!:thumbsup::laugh:
Yes, gray/silver picks up dirty stuff quicker than a Harley at Sturgis!:laugh:

Wait...this is NOT a joke.

People, please! :whistle: OMG.

(I suppose...to the untrained eye...)

Bubba: last time I was at your house, your mother-in-law came 'brooming' from the stratosphere on that thing.

G4, indeed. Looks like it needs new tires. :poke:

Hey, those are Battle axes favorite tires and she has many, and I mean MANY miles on them!:rofl:

As soon as the swelling around your eye from where your wife popped ya goes down you'll be able to read all these great comments:laugh:

As soon as the swelling around your eye from where your wife popped ya goes down you'll be able to read all these great comments:laugh:

naw ches kool,
Just now regaining sight, butte the pain in thd ars and the fing ers is still linering on!
she said some chad about a getting a genital 5 but am unclear aas tto that referance . todd nighg org
mna typin left handed is tugh,
Buba a ouche!

Back