bought my wife a R6 today

Congrats to both of you... I wanted my wife to have a 1k instead of another busa (for the days she didn't want to ride). Is this going to be your first child?

my secondish.. I have a 9 year old that I didnt know about till he was 7 months old.. and at 4 years old his mom beat him with a hanger and I got placement of him.. now the past 5 years she hasn't been in his life.. no phone calls no child support. hasn't seen him..

This is my wife's first one and my first experence.. my wife and I have been together since my son was a year old. shes been there for him thru it all. even the 2 years of court cases agenst his mom.. now we wanna take her to court and strip her of all her rights.. Im worried ill lose my riding time now with a baby.. now my 9 year old rides on the back if i really wanna ride.. Im trying to figure out a car seat mod for the busa.. :rofl:

after this kid comes out I'm getting fixed.. prop's to my Wife.. she said she wont take riding away from me that if need be she will try to fallow in the car..

Hey Pit, pretty layed back wife..happy to see things are kept civil and compromising works within your abode...that is worth a lot to me. I was laughing when i read your orginal post because I was thinking the same thing also what a sweet Valentine's gift for the lady (or himself if he knew she was pregnant)...Turbo might have to wait for the money after the baby arrives...it's all good..

thanks all.. She also said i get to play with the R6 first and after the Dr says she cant ride anymore.. And as for the Turbo. she stand behind her word she always has since day 1 we have been together.. she told me last year i was getting a Busa and she helped me get it.. I coulda went for the turbo this year but bills and other things seemed a little more important.. Im gonna cut my stock exhaust down like 10 inches so if anyone has a thread out the on the gen II please feel free to help me find it so i can do it next weekend.. thanks again all for all your support your all the best :beerchug:

thanks all.. She also said i get to play with the R6 first and after the Dr says she cant ride anymore.. And as for the Turbo. she stand behind her word she always has since day 1 we have been together.. she told me last year i was getting a Busa and she helped me get it.. I coulda went for the turbo this year but bills and other things seemed a little more important.. Im gonna cut my stock exhaust down like 10 inches so if anyone has a thread out the on the gen II please feel free to help me find it so i can do it next weekend.. thanks again all for all your support your all the best :beerchug:

This is 10" cut off, and cut down to only one chamber of the original 3.

SDC10960.jpg

Back