Bought Ducati Diavel Carbon

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Saturday headed out to Omaha Ducati and picked up a carbon diavel, have some pics to share.

I am going to get exhaust right away, something very small that shows the entire wheel off.

103c1ed6.jpg

ce9eb484.jpg

2447c9c1.jpg

3c16044d.jpg

7fd7e8fd.jpg

Only took it out yesterday for about 20 miles, you sit way down in the bike, and big wide handlebars give great feel back, brakes are just insane, sounds different then anything I am use to.

To cold to really get on it, just left the bike in urban mode and enjoyed the ride:thumbsup:

It's a very different bike, should make a great conversation piece where ever I go.

Plus with the new little girl, I don't ride nearly as much as I use to so wanted something that stood out when I do ride.

those things are supposed to be amazing to ride, though they have a full price tag for a 2/3 length bike :whistle::poke:

<--- Jealous :laugh:

If it were me I'd just leave it stock Taylor and spend that $1500 on gas. Enjoy brother.

Very nice!:thumbsup: Dont leave the keys in it... at least around me!:whistle: Because I would be gone for awhile riding it!:race:

Congrats, Thought u sold the S1000 because of the baby. Glad your still riding.. Do u still have the Busa?

I loved the look of that bike since the first time I seen it. I'd love to have one to go along with the busa:thumbsup:

Congrats, Thought u sold the S1000 because of the baby. Glad your still riding.. Do u still have the Busa?

Yea sold BMW and Kayla's Gsxr 600 to get a touring bike we could both enjoy together, well she has no interest in riding anymore, wish I would have seen that coming but oh well, so bought concours and it never really clicked with me plus I don't ride near as much as I did, so no need for old man bike.

Then I test rode a diavel on black Friday and it's been game over since then, contacting 3 Ducati dealers with prices and best one won.

I don't know if I hate you more because you have the bike of my dreams or because your garage is so clean:laugh:

Let us know more when you get some miles on it. Do you have a Busa? I would like to hear a comparison.

Back