BOSE

cache

Banned
B ring
O ver
S ome
E gg-nog

biggrin.gif

As long as you are listening using patented wave guide technology created by BOSE.
wow.gif

B ass
O mitted
S ound
E xperiance

Heh, I like my BOSE though I am thinking about getting a new one, some of the newer systems I really like the Lifestyle 35, itty bitty Cubes and pretty transparent reproduction. Problem I have seen though is folks too ignorant to properly set up their systems, even with the included set up feature...Cubes mounted 8' in the air pointed straight ahead, aiming out towards the next room, on and on...

B ass
O mitted
S ound
E xperiance

Heh, I like my BOSE though I am thinking about getting a new one, some of the newer systems I really like the Lifestyle 35, itty bitty Cubes and pretty transparent reproduction.  Problem I have seen though is folks too ignorant to properly set up their systems, even with the included set up feature...Cubes mounted 8' in the air pointed straight ahead, aiming out towards the next room, on and on...
yhea we have some good stuff. Life 35 is great as well as the 50.

I want the Lifestyle 35 system... Jus' savin' up the pennies, wanna hook it up to the 65in. big screen.... savin' for that too!!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with wantin' right?
rock.gif
?

Happy Holidays Guys!!

Lo

I want the Lifestyle 35 system... Jus' savin' up the pennies, wanna hook it up to the 65in. big screen.... savin' for that too!!

rock.gif
?

Happy Holidays Guys!!

Lo
You'll love the sound.
biggrin.gif

I have the Bose Acoustimass 15 Surround Sound speakers connected to my Mitsubishi 65" HDTV.

Now if I had some pennies to save, I would get that Plasma screen.
sad.gif

<marquee>BOSE</marquee>

For your last minute shopping needs.  This promo was my idea and needs support.  Visit often.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071865635 -->

<marquee>BOSE</marquee>

For your last minute shopping needs. This promo was my idea and needs support. Visit often.
biggrin.gif

I want the Lifestyle 35 system...  Jus' savin' up the pennies, wanna hook it up to the 65in. big screen....  savin' for that too!!

rock.gif
?

Happy Holidays Guys!!

Lo
You'll love the sound.  
biggrin.gif

I have the Bose Acoustimass 15 Surround Sound speakers connected to my Mitsubishi 65" HDTV.

Now if I had some pennies to save, I would get that Plasma screen.
sad.gif
Ditto on the Acoustimass 15. I have the same set up on my big screen HDTV also. Can't beat the sound. Sound is a lot richer with the DVD player as opposed to the VHS. Been having mine for years and still love it.

Happy Holidays....

Brian

Brother-in-law just bought the 3-2-1 GS Home Entertainment system. Sister OK'd the transaction, so he'll be around to enjoy it...
laugh.gif

Brian

Back