Boots?

I agree and I did talk to GSXtacy and he put me in contact with his people and they couldn't even get the right info for me on the boot I was looking for.....I told them repeatedly VORTICE, and they kept saying yeah we can get the Vertigo's in 10 days. Did some checking around and my local shop isn't lying, big back-order. Not to mention GSX's guy gets them from the same spot my guy does.......and price, Yeah.....$390

If you need them now, they have them at Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear for $475. However...they claim to have a "low price guarantee" that if you can send them a published price, they will meet it. Maybe worth checking out...

actually apehog, they were one of the first places I saw them at and when I went to order them, they told me the same thing, but I will definitely try again.

just got off the phone with motorcycle superstore and they confirmed what i've been told, they DO NOT have the Vortice's as of yet and have no ETA. they do however have the Vortice Air's. but, due to the fact that I tend to ride in colder climates, I don't think the air boots are a good idea.

just got off the phone with motorcycle superstore and they confirmed what i've been told, they DO NOT have the Vortice's as of yet and have no ETA. they do however have the Vortice Air's. but, due to the fact that I tend to ride in colder climates, I don't think the air boots are a good idea.

Sorry for the bum scoop, kjcili....I guess I was looking at the vortice air and only looked for my size (10) in the regular vortice...good luck on your wait...no doubt worth it!

Is it worth $300 bucks to you to be able to walk?

Ever talk to a rider who has had a foot mangled?

I did. It also wasnt a pretty sight and hefty hospital bill to go with it.

After several tries with Alpinestars and Sidi boots. I went with Alpinestars Supertech R boots bec of comfort, quality, and cost. Its best investment I made along with Arai helmets.

2008_Alpinestars_Supertech_R_Boots.jpg

I have Vertigo Corsa Airs. You can open and close the vent. I ride with them open all the time. I ride in high 30s low 40s and my feet never have gotten cold.

Well, I callled Rosenau, as requested to check availability status, and apparently, I SHOULD have my boots on the 16th. Woo-hooooo. When I get them i'll snap shots

I GOOTTTTT 'EEMMMMM!!!!!! I know.....super retarded, right? can't help it, i'm giddy as a pig in ****. it's like christmas a month later:cheerleader:

HPIM0387.jpg

HPIM0383.jpg

I agree with all. Buy the best protection you can afford, as you only have 2 feet, 2 arms, 2 hands, and they don't grow back if mangled or cut off. Great information here. I talked with the local dealer and he said the Sidi corsa _____ were overkill. It's not his feet, think I go ahead and spring for a set.

has any tried a pair of GAERNE GR-W boots
395x395-ENLARGED.jpg

* Rear floating ankle pivot system flows with your natural movement to ensure a great fit and surrounds your ankle to provide proper support
* Anti-vibration soles with rear heel cap
* Side-zip entry with wide stretch to fit most
* Titanium toe slider and heel cover
* Made in Italy by Gaerne®

I agree with all. Buy the best protection you can afford, as you only have 2 feet, 2 arms, 2 hands, and they don't grow back if mangled or cut off. Great information here. I talked with the local dealer and he said the Sidi corsa _____ were overkill. It's not his feet, think I go ahead and spring for a set.

If you've got the scratch, why not. I'd rather have "overkill" than be "under dressed" in the event that the boots are called on for protection.

Best of luck!

Back