Yippie! My New Sidi Boots Are In!

jch364

Registered
Just got my new Sidi Vortice boots in the mail! Im excited. I got a fantastic deal from fc-moto.com. They are based In Germany I believe. The exchange rate was very favorable to the dollar so I got these boots for $350 with free shipping. A great deal considering they are $500 here in the states. Now the only draw back was the length of time for shipping. It took a total of about 38 days to get to me but again it was free shipping. I half expexted it to arrived looking like it was run over by a semi but it was just fine. They do offer faster shipping with fedex for another $45 I think if you want. I needed a new pair this year anyway and was going to buy a pair of Sidi vertigo's to replace the ones I have now. They lasted me about 9 years but I have worn them out and really needed a new pair. I would have paid about #325 for those here in the states but when I came across this website and saw the price on the vortice boots I couldnt resist. I never thought I would be able to get these boots because of the expense. They are the very top of the line and are really fantastic boots. I love Sidi boots anyway and wouldnt own any other kind. Thought I would pass the website along in case anyone is looking to make a purchase.
IMG_0441.JPG

those are sweet no doubt! dam 38 days tho..... I guess u know ur feet will be safe. they look like storm Trooper boots lol

yea it did take a long time but it is winter so no big deal as long as they get here in 1 piece. I crashed in 07 at the dragon...go figure...did a endo superman and the bike flipped and landed on my leg right on my boot. im convinced the Sidi vertigo's I was wearing saved me from a broken leg. I swore id never wear any other kind. besides I wanted to get started on my iron man/power ranger outfit..lol

Never heard anyone complain that had those boots.....

Ive always wanted a pair of vortice but, like you, I find that to be too much money. I checked that website but, don't know what shipping method to choose to see what the total comes to.

Ive always wanted a pair of vortice but, like you, I find that to be too much money. I checked that website but, don't know what shipping method to choose to see what the total comes to.
when you are on the website put the pair you want in the checkout. there is a button there some place that will convert the euro to u.s. dollar. As far as shipping goes if you go the DHL there is no shipping. At least there was not when I ordered it. They will ship it to the states and then it will go to USPS for the rest of the trip. It was delivered in fine shape but as I said dont be in a hurry for it.

Back