Alpinestars supertech R boots?

A** SMX-1R
Barely over the ankles but wearable 12 hr+ days. Street ok, but too low for track IMO
Bought 1 size down $150 Amazon

I’ve worn these boots for years. Wutta bargain they are! Comfy enough to walk a few miles thru the forest and great feel on the bike. Either model.

@Blacksmith I only ride on the street, but since there is the possibility of something like a guardrail or tree stopping my slide I always try to get the most protection I can afford. I would have no problem riding those Supertech R's on the street. I currently use the Spidi XP3 full height and Spidi X2 Mid-height boots. AGATT
Yeah I've pretty much decided that's what I'm going to get. Im not entirely sure about the track day now after talking to tnr coach last night, he said Roebling is really tight and has only seem 1 Hayabusa there before. Apparently I can rent a race suit so that's not a big deal

Yes and even more nice if we could edit at any time in the future. If I make a tutorial, I sometimes find a little error months later or would like to add info to the OP at some point in the future. No complaints though. I'm glad we have this place just the way it is.
In the day and age of all the social media out there, this place is a real diamond...I enjoy being here immensely.

I just received these r techs from CHROME BURNER from the Nederlands for $500 AUD delivered As this colour combo is not available here I usually don't like to buy on line for clothing accessories but I was sure that I take a size 45 EURO as was the case with my other alpinestars boots These fit me perfect and are very comfortable on a little bit fiddly with the inner boot to get in and out but I am getting used to it already short distance walking is no problem in them either as they feel super protected Went for a short illegal ride today :( and they feel fine with no issues with the braking and shifting I have a soft spot for red white and black :D should look good on my charcoal coloured bike Here is a few pics :thumbsup:

IMG_2390.JPG

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

Wholly funk-a-delic Batman. Krickey Mate... Those aren't just riding boots man...those are a fashion statement. LQQKIN' good @busafan08 . :thumbsup:
I always wanted a super motard bike,just so I could wear cool gear.

Like...

boot 1.jpg

boots 3.jpg

boots 2.jpg

Actually,I dress quite conservatively when I go out. I took member hayabuser out for a ride last weekend.

rw.jpg

Sorry...back to yer thread.
Rubb.

Back