boots on the cheap

jdsbusa

Registered
Does anyone have any leads on boots either on closeout or clearance? I've got a friend I'm trying to get geared up properly - leathers, check - gloves, check - helmet, check - but no boots, he's using regular work boots which are too thick to safely work the shift lever. He's sort of on a budget after getting outfitted correctly so I'm hoping to find a store selling some well under $200 (I know, looking for a needle in a haystack here). I'd prefer he get something that will hold and protect him in a crash like Sidi, A*'s, TCX, something actually built for riding and not everyday wear that would likely fail in a crash. I've checked newenough, sportbiketrackgear and kneedraggers with not much luck - anyone else have an inside scoop or other site I may not be aware of with deals right now? :beerchug:

Almost forgot, he needs a full length boot, not the 3/4 top or shoe style. Not a full-on racing boot like a Sidi Vortice, but definitely that style as far as length goes.

Last edited:
How about this: AX-3102:: AXO Primato Sport Boots with Leather Uppers - Closeout Price: $99.99! In stock NOW! Why pay list price of $149.99?

image.php?id=55937.jpg

Good find, limited size and colors but I forwarded the info on. I did manage to find some Teknic's for $143 at indysuperbikes but this $99 deal is just what he's looking for.

He wears size 12 I think....depends on the boot. My sidi's fit small I think. I've heard every brand is different.

ah ok, i have some oxtar tcs boots i looking to get rid of but they are a size 14.

you might want to check STG again, they have the Oxtar TCX boots on closeout for 190 shipped.

Back