Boots for big calves

displacedone

Donating Member
Registered
I have tried a couple of boots at the local multi brand dealer and they all feel great untill I try to zip them up. Someone suggested having them tailored? Is this a reasonable idea or sholud I stick with combat/duty style boots?
Thanks again

look at Sidi Vertebre....and some others.... adjustable calves.

I have them. So does BaBusa I believe. He's like 6'4" 275 or something,probably has legs like 2 tree stumps
laugh.gif

the tree stumps are my problem... I spend too much time carrying people up and down stairs. All those... well I am not going to rant about the degenerates I deal with at work right here and now.
Thanks for the info.

Big or not, I always make my calves wander around in the pasture barefoot.
laugh.gif

JK, couldn't resist.
wink.gif

got the sidi vertebra 2's and i guarantee my calves are bigger than yours lol

ok so I was looking and I decided on the vertigo corsa... I'm gonna have to start picking up extra shifts to cover this new habbit I developed

Get 'em from newenough.com and you'll probably spend a lot less. I went to the local despised stealership and tried on boots for an hour. Then went and bought them from newenough. The dealership I like didn't have 'em.

--Wag--

the sidi vertebra corsa they have more adjustments and I know from my ski boots which were a lot like the corsa and my timberlands that I have two different size feet. The difference is subtle untill I get an unforgiving boot, I never noticed it in my sneakers.

Back