Boogity Boogity Boogity Let's go racing boys

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
DW #17 right next to #43 are still kings of this sport if you ask me.
One of the highlights of my life was growing up in Nashville, TN.
My brother worked at a car wash where DW used to bring his cars in all the time. Sam would call and say DW is here wanna come ?
I would hop in my Gocart and ride it 6 miles down Nashville streets just to shake his hand. Sterlin Marlin was another I used to see all the time as well.
This autograph I got from DW yrs ago at Daytona same day I got #28's autograph , Davey Allison...rip.

I still remember,

"I just won the Daytona 500" and the jig he danced in victory lane !

DW#17 AUTOGRAPH.jpg

I hate yellow checkers !
All Jeff Gordons fault !

I hate yellow checkers too.

Still a JR. fan even after is pathetic season, Yes he got my following because of his Dad, But he is a nice guy and I hope he picks his game up this season.

To bad he's the best ever and will be the 1st to 8 Championships!

BAN.BAN.BAN.
YOU LOST POINTS DUDER !

GORDON IS A PUNK.
Put him on the same track with the Allisons, Cale Yarborough, The King, DW or Junior Johnson in their time and see how well he does !

Can you say 'Gordon's in the wall'
:rofl:

No drama just the truth.
Diff kind of driver.
Fresh air, tearoffs on the windshield, water piped in.
Next they will add sat radio and AC to his car...

Real men drove 'stock' cars with metal bumpers based off of real cars.
Not 2 door cars based off 4 door front wheel drive cars.

Besides I bet DW can still slap the crap out of Jeff in a fistfight.
He can throw down now you know.

So there.....nanny nanny booboo...

:laugh::bowdown:

BAN.BAN.BAN.
YOU LOST POINTS DUDER !

GORDON IS A PUNK.
Put him on the same track with the Allisons, Cale Yarborough, The King, DW or Junior Johnson in their time and see how well he does !

Can you say 'Gordon's in the wall'
:rofl:

Baahahaha

I new that would get a rise outta you!

Agree or disagree Jeff Gordon belongs in the greatest of all time and can move NASCAR tickets. He’s got 4 Championships and 82 career wins. He’s now the winningest driver still competing, and he’s still young and in the hunt every time. It’s very possible that he’ll pass seven or eight championships before he’s done.

NASCAR.COM : drivers: jeff gordon :whistle:

LETS GO DANICA PATRICK! :laugh:

He will never get there because I and DW will personally make sure of it..:poke:
You remember the Charles Bronson movie 'The Mechanic'.
Guy sitting up on hill with .22 shoots tire out of race car......???
Just kidding.
Yes he is good and has earned everything he has. No harm to him, just a diff era is all.
I think it easier in some ways to win now than then when you are in the position Gordon is in.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ can make a decent driver better...

I would like to see if he can take a punch like Bobby Allison did from Cale bottom of turn four yrs ago.

Last edited:
Yeah I hear ya. I'd personally like to see JG get to 7 or 8, but I doubt it will happen. It really won't matter, soon these drivers...the last of their kind will all have to move over and make room for the new skool kids. The sport is evolving at such a rapid pace!

Or maybe I'm just getting older :poke: ???

:laugh:

Last edited:
Soon you will be able to hear a pin drop at Daytona as electric cars will take over.
Don't see them burning fossil fuel running circles 30 yrs from now !

I have a personal experience with JG, and it is NOT very nice. It could have been the day, or his time of the year, but it is not nice.:whistle:

It was really cool to still see "Wild Bill" still trying to get into the Great American Race. Seeing Mark Martin still kicking arse and taking names at 51. Then you also have YOUNG CHILDREN like Joey L. He is the youngest person to win rookie of the year, and now he is in Daytona.

:bowdown: to NASCAR officals to giving the race (bump drafting) back to the drivers and the cars back to the teams with making the changes they did. This ought to be one heck of a race!

My own personal exp with JG was he was too busy to sign my pic of him when Mark Martin, DW, Davey Allison and many others had no prob with it.
I used to live next door to a guy whos father was VP for Texaco-Havoline and we used to get free everything. Parking, pit passes, VIP area and meet and greet with drivers.
Maybe it was just a bad day for him as it was mid-divorce...:laugh:

Wich was jg own fault for screwing around on her what do you expect when you do that lol i agree jg is an arse but again my personal opinion everyone has one :beerchug:

Back