BOO-KOO was a Blast!

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight was an awesome night for Mouser, the kids, and myself! It was the first time I brought all of them to a motorcycle event, and I wasn't sure how they would like it. Well, I guess there was no need to worry, because everyone loved it. We had wonderful seats at the event, Lower level, 2nd row - so it was in your face intense and up close action. Heck, we even had dirt being thrown on us from the bikes, and the smell of the exhaust was great. I thought I would miss the sound of the 2 - strokes but the "Thumpers" (4-strokes) sounded awesome, deep, and intense. The atmosphere was wonderful for the whole family. Lots of families there all taking part in the same love for the sport. And if you have never seen a race live, it hard to explain the charge in the atmosphere - it is wonderful. The Suzuki bikes seemed to have a rough night of it tonight, but who cares about manufacturer names with an event like this - this even is more about having fun, and watching the talent all these riders have. The men and women are athletes to the extreme - to take a beating the way they do and race several races in an evening is amazing. If the Boo-Koo Arena Cross is comming to a town near you in the future, and you have kids, get yourself some tickets. The whole family will love it, and everyone will come away with a new respect for those that saddle up and go out and ride.

Cant seem to post my Flash Photo Album on the forum, so check out the main page of my site if you want to see some pics.

scroll down a little to see the photo album

cool pics and awesome site!
bowdown.gif

Hey I'm glad you had a fun time!! That looks like alot of fun!! oh and......did you get that ring girls number for me? I see you took her picture....so come on now!....hook a brotha up!! LOL

Hay Batman....I think he got more pics of the ring girls then the bikes....lol

It was a great time, and Pres (my son) got to keep a chunk of dirt that hit him. He is so excited and kept asking if he could go race......both Kye (my daughter) and Pres want their own dirt bikes now. I guess it's time to put a track in the backyard Zuki! heehee

Anyways, it was a great family night out!
jump9.gif

Back