Sunday was a nice day

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, yesterday was a special day for me. My father and I took a little ride around the cities. Nothing real special in where we went, but it was special that we were able to spend some quality time riding together.

I took a few photos, and I suppose posting them up is almost the same as asking ya to look at family photos that most could really care less about. I guess it was just so neat to spend some riding time together, and just wanted to share a few pics. No matter what a person rides, the love of riding is the same & best when shared with family.

dad2.jpg

dad3.jpg

Dad is still getting use to riding again, as he just started riding again last year after taking 30 years off from riding. He was amazed that the Busa Didn't bounce off the rev limiter until about 115 indicated with my 42T rear sprocket...In 2nd Gear I forgot to mention
biggrin.gif

Been working on counter-steering with him, and thinks a Busa would make life much safer on the city streets compared to the Hammer, with its slow steering, and wide 250mm Dont-want-to-turn-worth-a-damn rear tire.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150111239 -->

Very Nice.. My son and I took a nice ride as well. Glad to see the family sharing a good time...

Enjoy the ride.

smile.gif

That's great! Something you need to do more of, bro. BTW, your stuff got mailed on Saturday and should be there tomorrow or Wednesday.

I think it's awesome...I'm trying to get my Dad to step up to a bigger Harley so he can ride for more than an hour at a time without being sore...I'd love to take a road trip with him some day...good memories there
biggrin.gif

Back