Boards practically useless...

have y'all seen this:
I have now. Hope that solves the speed problems.
wink.gif

Someone said the site is Bad ---------never ever Bad but slow at times--and i just sneezed beer all over the monitor--- Ha!! Ok for me tonite--gotta get a towel..
laugh.gif

ugh.. nothing like complaints about nothing.............

thanks shortBoarder for showing that link... I guess only a few people actually READ WHAT IS ON THE MAIN BOARD PAGE.

cache- OUT!

Hold onto your britches folks.... You should see warp speed by the end of the weekend... The board will be offline for a short time at some point over the next 48 hours... Let me also add that we are changing IP addresses which means that some of you will have DNS issues for a period of time which should not exceed 48 hours. This is the biggest change the site has ever made so be patient.... If it comes back online then we have done a few things right, if it doesn't........Cross your fingers....

CAp

I'm not gonna be the scapegoat either.. but I'll take all the credit when its running again
biggrin.gif

Yep very slow but they are working on it. I was on a T-3 direct today and had to leave and come back. Be patient they will get it going again.

Back