Board members @ Maxton

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
So I snuck up on two faithful board members who I think should form their race team and call it Maxton Brothers Racing (MBR) or something like that. It was great seeing them at Maxton and hanging out again. They've got a great pit area and are always accommodating for everyone. You guys are great! :thumbsup::beerchug:

Here's one of my spy shots to capture the action in their pits. What's that... is tofas2c making adjustments to his map or something else... :laugh: outlawbusa looks ready to go as well.

outlawbusa spotted me taking his pic near the start :welcome: and you can't get one over on tofas2c either. :laugh:

P4116667.jpg

P4106658.jpg

P4106654.jpg

it's tough getting pics near the finish because these guys are movin so fast. Sorry Kevin, I couldn't get a better shot on the top end. :banghead:

P4106650.jpg

P4106655.jpg

P4106656.jpg

P4116662.jpg

Sneaky sneaky~!~ :laugh:

Thanks for posting some pics up Ken, I failed to take any this trip.

We were glad to see you came down to hang out and you provided some very helpful advice along the way...we'll have to flatten those cheese dogs out into steaks next time~!~ :thumbsup:

I was amazed at how nice this weekend turned out, we could not have asked for better weather...it's a shame that we had to close down a couple hours early (I was at the starting line ready to run) but all in all it was a sight to see with all the records being shattered~!~

Bradley, with the V-twin Harley and Busa fairings ran 200 and got in the club.
Steve with the Roadster ran 205 and broke his class record.
Both were sitting at 199 mph in the prior events.

It just went uphill from there with the faster records being shattered~!~

The more often you go the less picture taking you do. You just get to busy with everything else. Look slike I'm going to try and make it to the May event. I've got to get my bike tested out before heading all the way up to Maine. :beerchug:

Love the pics Ken. It was great seeing you there. Im thinking the next race I will be the spectator with the camera. Im wanting to get more knowledge from the turbo guys. Im hoping to get some test runs in June if i can get off work. Dont want to go to Maine and work out any bugs. :beerchug:

Here's some of our motley crew after Shane's 264 run! :thumbsup:

DSCN2709.jpg

Some of us are board members here as well.
Debbie

Shift into third and pass that damn plane would you.

===================================================================

plane.jpg

I am usually there, though I am in the tower on the porch shooting photos and waiting for someone to do something exciting like this 264mph pass.

Back