BlueTooth Helmets

Busa4Lyfe

Registered
Hey everyone,

Im considering getting the Oneil Tirade for $300.00 and the Motoboss for the wife at $120.00. The manufacturers say the two brands can pair. I figured the wife doesn't need the highest grade since she won't be riding all the time..just figured it be cool to talk to one another when we ride together.

My question is can anyone share there experiences when traveling with a loud exhaust and the quality of the sound in the helmet?

i bought that same multi-set from motorcyclegear.com last week and tried it out today. absolutely pleased with it, and its alot cheaper than buying 2 helmets.

How is the volume with phone calls while riding...today I tested my wifes helmet and the music was good ...but phone volume sucked...I'm going to return the helmet and get a refund...they charge too much money for crap quality!

Thanks for the tip guys
:beerchug:

i think the volume is great. its the same as the radio. my right side doesnt seem loud enough, but im sure thats because i dont have the speaker centered over that ear enough.

it comes with a cable to connect to an mp3 player, and it comes with fm on it already. you may be able to use your smart phone to listen to stuff like rhapsody or pandora with the bluetooth, but i havnt tried that yet.

Back