Blue Gages

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys,

I contacted BlueGages because I was looking for the 220MPH reverse indiglow "without kangi". Don't get me wrong, I like the kangi, but too much of it doesn't looks classy to me. They make the plain reverse in 180MPH but not 220MPH, so ...

He will make a custom order if we order a production of 50.

If we all pitch in, that price on that would be $60 a gage. A big savings over the regular $95!

So, anyone interested? Say ... 50 of you? Oh, by the way, this is what it will look like, only without Kangi:

764.jpg

764_day.jpg

Ok guys,

I contacted BlueGages because I was looking for the 220MPH reverse indiglow "without kangi". Don't get me wrong, I like the kangi, but too much of it doesn't looks classy to me. They make the plain reverse in 180MPH but not 220MPH, so ...

If we all pitch in, that price on that would be $60 a gage. A big savings over the regular $95!

So, anyone interested? Say ... 50 of you? Oh, by the way, this is what it will look like, only without Kangi:

764.jpg

764_day.jpg
If you put a 220 gauge on......Won't that make your speedo off by a lot? The needle won't change!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

i think you can pick one up for like 90 bucks or so. Kinda pricey for what it is, but i guess for a piece of mind, its not too bad.

I drove around in a mustang for a few years with the speedo about 20% off, and i hated it. But it was funny when the wife took it to work one day and she said everybody was passin her and honkin and shid, she just didnt understand.. haha. Gotta love a 4.10 rear.

Anywhoo, hope that helps.

Ok guys,

764.jpg

764_day.jpg
If you put a 220 gauge on......Won't that make your speedo off by a lot? The needle won't change!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Yes, this is what a SpeedoHealer is for.

Ok then ... If no one is iterested in a one off item, I'm sure we could get an even lower group discount for what he already has.

What do you guys think? $60x50 for custom guage.

It's gotta be cheeper for stuff he already has in stock ...

Thanx pseudo, but I purchased a set a couple years ago when we had a group deal with Speed Hut. Mine are exactly like that except I could get them customized ANY way I wanted for about $120. I'm gonna give Speed Hut a call and see what they can do for us. During our group purchase, the deal was rather high because of the tooling that needed to be done being that there hadn't been any produced up until that point. I'm willing to bet that we could get a good deal on a set now.

Thanx pseudo, but I purchased a set a couple years ago when we had a group deal with Speed Hut. Mine are exactly like that except I could get them customized ANY way I wanted for about $120. I'm gonna give Speed Hut a call and see what they can do for us. During our group purchase, the deal was rather high because of the tooling that needed to be done being that there hadn't been any produced up until that point. I'm willing to bet that we could get a good deal on a set now.
Isn't this a b*tch, I just spent $175 a week ago for mine.
I got the new #1054 kit to match my LED sliders.....looks pimp tho

Oh, and yeah, I like the Kanji better too. Just my .02

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124398040 -->

I might actually be right on time for this one. Been thinking about doing it recently, so I'm in depending on what customization can be done.

Here's the Speed Hut website where you can go in and customize your won set and personalize it just about any way you want. Just click on the "Custom Guages" link at the top, then click on the car model link and a drop-down box appears. Just click on "Suzuki", and you'll have your guages. You can get either the 185mph or 220mph with no problem at all. Just play around with it, you'll like it...

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124409905 -->

Oh yeah, I emailed them concerning a group purchase. I stated what Blue Guages was offering to see if they could come close to matching it. The SpeedHut guages will probably be a little more expensive than the BG's, but the options available makes them worth the little extra change... Still waiting on a reply from SH. It's the very least I can do since it usually the same people who are ALWAYS checking on group purchases for the rest of us...
smile.gif

Back