Blue and white busa

Can anyone tell me where I can find the picture of the hayabusa with the TLR(blu,wht) coloured bodywork? I've seen it before, I just don't remember where, it's a side view shot.(and it's not the blue and black with the blue front signals I've seen that one)

thanks in advance - Maniac

Speed, the URLs are listed above in this thread. Sabors looks like a Japanese race teams busa and the one I listed is really a fake Busa picture but it gives a general idea of a blue and white color scheme.

Blue and White Hayabusa Formula Extreme bike is raced by Team Dega's Rad Greaves

Try sportbikeonline.com or sportbike.bc

Our friend Cyberjosie has a nice pictue of Rad as well, check out her pictures.

The Yosh-Japan Hayabusa is Red and Black

I have seen the fake and the link is to
to a blue/silver hayabusa with the hayabusa paint scheme. Been there seen it.

but thanks anyway, RobBase.

I want to see the Blue/white paint scheme if he found the pix that he was looking for.

that was'nt the picture that I've seen before, but I like that alot too it looks very awesome. if anyone else knows of any blue and white busa's please post where to find them. Thanks for the above pic I like it

maniac

Oh man how disapointing :( I guess I will have to work up a blue/white scheme. I hear the 750 are getting the hayabusa treatment in 2000. I bet they will make a blue/white 750..

Maybe the body work will fit our bike... heheh What a sleeper.

Thats not a Hayabusa. Check out the indicators in the mirrors, the big vertical air intakes, different front fairing and headlight ? swingingarm and frame totally different, even the front mudguard is different. And it's a GSXR 1300 ??

Looks cool though.....I doubt its real all the same !

You're right, it says next to the pic that its really a TLR, but Maniac Marshall said
"TLR colored" so I figured that was what he saw. Anyway, like I said, it's close.

What would be cool is if I had Adobe Photoshop so I could experiment with different colors on a busa. Oh well, spent it all on the bike and now saving up for some
Vanson leathers. Guess I'll get out the tracing paper and colored pencils. Haha.
P.S. How do you put the smiley faces in your posts?

WHERE ! I wanna see ! I wanted the blue & white suzuki colors but the stuck me with gold and silver

Oh please tell.

Back