Shoei Busa\' helmet

OB_the Madman

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find the SHOEI Hayabusa helmet in Silver/Blue colour? Is it a standard model, if so: what is the model no?

I saw the helmet in a Bike magazine this summer.

hey my brother inlaw has alarge 4 sale worn one time still has box it came in paid 389.00 plus tax in N.C. i think he wants 325 the helmet is spotless the helmet is a rf800 with the factory suzuki and busa graphics my sister and i have 2 mediums that look great with our matching blue/silver busas

[This message has been edited by speed junkie (edited 11 July 2000).]

Just called honda of troy and ordered one for my 99 copper/silver. They didnt have XL in that color scheme in stock but ordered it for me. $349.00
Its the RFR model by the way

Madman,
Don't waste your money,unless you absolutely must have it.The Shoei Hayabusa helmet is the RFR model.This is the lower level of the RF series.They are noisy ,heavy and go for under $250.00 in the plain models.I bought one in red/silv to match my bike.If you are going to spend $350.00 or more,get an RF 800 or an Arai Signet/Quantum.I also have an Arai Signet.It cost about the same as the Hayabusa Helmet and is a MUCH better helmet.
You can get the Hayabusa helmet by ordering it from any Suzuki dealer.
Just my $.02
B21
B21

[This message has been edited by BUSA00021 (edited 10 July 2000).]

I have the red/grey 2000. My helmet is the arai quantum/f quint 2. I don't know if they make a quantum/f in the blue scheme, but I have to say that it's one awesome helmet!
369.00 plus shipping....not bad considering what every dealer around here wanted..like 500+

For what its worth, if i had any of the other colors I would have ordered a different lid but being copper/silver my choices were/are very limited!

Does anyone have any pics of busa helmet color schemes or any links. I have never seen any and there are none to be had in Australia but if there were some pics I am sure we could find one here to replicate.

Back