Matching helmets

OB_busapower

Registered
Does anyone know of where I can find a Large and a Small, Suzuki, Hayabusa, Copper/Silver helmet? The dealer in Simi said with the bike I could get the two matching helmets but now they are apparently out of stock. If you know of some matching helmets that a dealer could swap for or purchase please e-mail me at mgraeber@fadal.com or mgraeber@iccas.com. Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by busapower (edited 03 September 1999).]

I had a helmet painted by a local custom bike painter did a real nice Job.
Norton's Custom Designs (760) 744 3061
San Marcos CA

You are falling into the same trap I did, related to a search for matching helmets. If you look in Suzuki's catalogue, the Hayabusa helmets are Shoei's el-cheapos yet they charge an outrageous price (in the mid 300s if I recall correctly). The simple fact of the matter is that there are no helmets on the market (other than the factory units) that match. Either you have to have one custom painted, or go with something totally wild that is not intended to match (troy design Shoei, for example).

Black helmets fry your brains in the sun.

The Shoei RF800 in the Anthracite color is an affordable hi-performance helmet that goes well with the metallic greys in the black/silver Busa.

Paint a Troy Design helmet fin bright gold and stick on there and you've got one kick ass lid!

Freaks the girls and the Harley boys anyway, and what more could you ask?

Which reminds me. I should post a topic on that fin.

I do have an XSP black, is kool, but I'll be getting a second helmet anyway, so good to look for something. My busa is copper though, Pete's idea sounded good, so far I've also been thinking of the antracit rf800. Thanx.

Back